JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Police refuse to get involved and if they are in the area just stand by and watch.

Police or anyone else will not investigate or follow up if assailants are perceived to be antifa or blm or any left wing group.

If someone were by some miracle to be arrested then the Antifa-aligned Pdx district attorney will not prosecute.

There simply is no law anymore in Portland for most situations. We are 100% on our own. What are people expected to do when you live in a world without law? People will have to fight back, eventually. The choice will be either that or bend over and become willing subjects to whatever gang/antifa warlord controls your area. Only solution that I can see:

C61FA782-F539-4D63-BE5F-0302FACCEF39.jpeg

Last Edited:
Police refuse to get involved and if they are in the area just stand by and watch.

Police or anyone else will not investigate or follow up if assailants are perceived to be antifa or blm or any left wing group.

If someone were by some miracle to be arrested then the Antifa-aligned Pdx district attorney will not prosecute.

There simply is no law anymore in Portland for most situations. We are 100% on our own. What are people expected to do when you live in a world without law? People will have to fight back, eventually. The choice will be either that or bend over and become willing subjects to whatever gang/antifa warlord controls your area.

View attachment 1268915
I believe you live in an area not too different from me. You nailed the feeling. We're basically holding our breath every day because we know, if something went down, the police can't help you. We were talking to a gal with a yard sale, in Irvington. 10 blocks north of Broadway on 28th I believe. She had a guy break into her house at 4:00am-ish. He broke windows on the basement door and then the front door. And made entry. She called 911 and was lucky enough to have a cop near and they got him.
Wife has to deal daily, sometimes hourly, with shop lifters loading up and walking out the door.

Great way to live! Not!
To hell with ted wheeler, and the other four freaks' too.

The story said...

"Police earlier in the week described an event Sunday night that drew hundreds to I-5 and said the size of the crowd made it difficult for officers to investigate the shooting reported there."

I have a novel idea.
If a bunch of untrained, young, and mostly dumb street racers can take over a street/highway.
How about a cooperative law enforcement response that includes every agency within 50 miles.
City officers, sheriff's, every alphabet fed agency in the area; FBI, DEA, CIA, Marshalls, ATF, etc etc. It really cant be that hard for trained officers and multiple agencies to put up a show of such overwhelming force that it shuts down any future thoughts of these dipshidiot events.
These cucks are just standing by and letting this stuff go down then pretend to clutch their pearls and handbags when something like a death happens. What a joke.
The problem with this multi-agency request...

"Not my job, not my jurisdiction" mentality.

The problem with this multi-agency request...

"Not my job, not my jurisdiction" mentality.

I am sure that is the exact excuse.

I miss the days when men/women did the right thing. Period. They might have had a butt chewing but the results spoke for themselves. In today's clown world you have to worry about law suits, stepping on someone's feelings, and whether you used the correct f***ing pronoun to address some a$$wipe of cells structured to resemble a human.

I disagree. "An angry citizen who feels they have nothing left to lose after enduring the last 3 years - lashes back out at these (endorsed and condoned thugs)". Would be arrested, processed and thrown in jail. With much media fanfare.
Conundrum.....
The police keep away from these things and make public statements about their inability to be there.

So, according to my math (maffs is racist, yes I know) if it's true that there's no police presence, then it sounds plausible someone could get away with some sniping.

Now, that would be a terrible thing to happen, but there are crazy enough people out there.....

Injuries from street takeover:

Also another bystander killed at se stark and se 133 street takeover the same night that white van guy was shot and kid killed.

Described on the lower section of this article

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top