JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
or this one

NYC judge drops murder charge against bodega worker after Manhattan DA backtracks

"Simon was reportedly out on parole for assaulting a police officer at the time of the deadly incident. " huh go figure?

Maybe the bad guys and politicians will finally get the Idea folks are tired of getting crapped on with no help from the police.

I sorry, I was joking, they will never get tired of crapping on us, what was I thinking!

Well you know the first time a good Samaritan plugs some bad guy but accidentally hurts someone else the anti's will start into this mantra again about not only are there no good guys getting bad guys but good guys are actually killing/harming innocent people when trying to be good guys.
You know darn well that's where it will go if this happens. They have no scruples and will dance on the graves of the innocent people that might be accidentally killed to further their agenda.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads