JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can work around either date provided I have a few days notice. I could bring paper plates and a side dish.

FWIW (and this may be what you you were already planning), may I suggest that each member bring their own grillable meat and cook it themselves. Unless you have a dedicated volunteer cook.

Either Friday is fine with me, I'm retired... Everyday is Saturday... I have a small portable grill, good for hot dogs, so I will bring the dogs and the trimmings. Is the BBQ area covered?

dghdgh

Well as things sometimes work out, or don't workout... I just started a second part time job and since this is the first week I'll be working in Tacoma until 4:00, so by the time I would drive all the way there I wouldn't be very good company. so I'm going to have to back out this time. Sorry, my son and I were looking forward to meeting fellow gun people. Really wanted to shoot my new G-29...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top