JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to get some feedback on the Micro Roni for the Sig P320 . I am thinking of purchasing one but have not seen any reviews
I have used one on a full auto Glock and it was pretty sweet. I imagine it's sweet on the 320 as well. Hopefully someone that has used one will chime in. I wish someone would come out with a chassis that doesn't cost as much as a firearm. I'd get one for my 320.

I have used one on a full auto Glock and it was pretty sweet. I imagine it's sweet on the 320 as well. Hopefully someone that has used one will chime in. I wish someone would come out with a chassis that doesn't cost as much as a firearm. I'd get one for my 320.
Thanks for your response!

The Roni is all sorts of ick to me. Shot one, seemed like a cobbled up POS. The Flux Raider on the other hand, that is a great piece of kit. So much so that I bought a 320 just for a Flux build. Much harder to acquire, but well worth the money and the wait.

1000007275.jpg 1000007276.jpg

The Roni is all sorts of ick to me. Shot one, seemed like a cobbled up POS. The Flux Raider on the other hand, that is a great piece of kit. So much so that I bought a 320 just for a Flux build. Much harder to acquire, but well worth the money and the wait.

View attachment 1877434 View attachment 1877435
Thanks for the feedback.
I looked at the Flux as well but don't like the fact that it requires the firearm needs to be taken apart and the FCU and slide are place onto the Flux. The price is also a consideration. I have not out ruled the Flux.
Thanks again!

I looked at the Flux as well but don't like the fact that it requires the firearm needs to be taken apart and the FCU and slide are place onto the Flux. The price is also a consideration. I have not out ruled the Flux.
Thanks again!
Old flux you don't have to do that. Here's mine on Glock 40 s&w
I wouldn't mess with anything except b&T USW personally. There is no comparison (except for newest flux I guess). I have 4-5 braces for Glock and usw blows them all away.

On glock

Video of p320
View: https://youtu.be/DfxKYc4_3Wo?si=lJWqJpulBMRUcL3I

This thread has more info on USW for Glock might give you some ideas or perspectives.

even 10mm very controllable and accurate in rapid fire with usw

Last Edited:
Old flux you don't have to do that. Here's mine on Glock 40 s&w
I wouldn't mess with anything except b&T USW personally. There is no comparison (except for newest flux I guess). I have 4-5 braces for Glock and usw blows them all away.

On glock

Video of p320
View: https://youtu.be/DfxKYc4_3Wo?si=lJWqJpulBMRUcL3I

This thread has more info on USW for Glock might give you some ideas or perspectives.

even 10mm very controllable and accurate in rapid fire with usw

Thanks for the info! Had not heard of b&t . I'll look into further.

I have owned the Roni, MCK, and others. I would pick the MCK over the Roni if I had to choose one of those two, but really neither are that good. They are too bulky to be practical IMO. For a SIG 320 I would recommend either the x01 FCU, Recover, or Flux. If you don't mind a larger form factor the x01 is sweet. If you're going for as compact as possible, the Flux is a better product but the Recover is a lot less expensive.

I have owned the Roni, MCK, and others. I would pick the MCK over the Roni if I had to choose one of those two, but really neither are that good. They are too bulky to be practical IMO. For a SIG 320 I would recommend either the x01 FCU, Recover, or Flux. If you don't mind a larger form factor the x01 is sweet. If you're going for as compact as possible, the Flux is a better product but the Recover is a lot less expensive.
I am familiar with flux and x01 but not the recover. Where can I see more on this platform?
Thanks for your input!

I am familiar with flux and x01 but not the recover. Where can I see more on this platform?
Thanks for your input!
Google recover tactical. If you look hard you should be able to find a whole set including holster, front mag holder, chassis etc for very cheap. I like their mag holder. Not really a fan of the chassis. Plastic and gun sits too close to your face for me. Fwiw/fyi there was discussion on it vs other options in the link I provided earlier.

Google recover tactical. If you look hard you should be able to find a whole set including holster, front mag holder, chassis etc for very cheap. I like their mag holder. Not really a fan of the chassis. Plastic and gun sits too close to your face for me. Fwiw/fyi there was discussion on it vs other options in the link I provided earlier.
Appreciate it!

Go here:
and select option 20/20NMG.

$189.95

Go here:
and select option 20/20NMG.

$189.95
Holy hell that's expensive. I have exactly the same kit and I think I paid $90 total. If anybody want the whole kit minus the front mag holder let me know. It will be way way cheaper than that. Used once.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews