JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our cans screw on. Very fine tight threads. The cans do not just "spin" on. You have to physical turn them. Very tight. Very precise. Usually they are just left on the guns. Ruger 10-22 SBR and Mosquito Bug gun. Both .22rf. Big difference from yours.

All Oregon, US Code, NFA Laws And BATFE Rules And Regulations Apply.

www.eliteiron.com

I thought you were writing this in my place because you saw me do it! I had the exact same thing happen last weekend with an ASR mount. Screwed it on several turns an then it stopped, locked the ring and thought I was GTG. I fired one suppressed shot and then noticed the next one was much louder. I asked for a cold line and discretely went out and picked it up while others were resetting targets.

I'm always amused by dudes who wear tactical camo pants and other clothing (complete with tactical knee pads in this case)... while just plinking.

:rolleyes:
The extra pockets are useless without camo and kneepads. :rolleyes:
Always wondered where folks wore that stuff. Better than Walmart I suppose.
These days? You're kidding right? Gotta be the best l33t mall operator with full camo to be in wal mart. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top