JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
See the website and draft legislation. A few examples:

The superior courts and the courts of limited jurisdiction of8 the state may order forfeiture of a firearm which is proven to be:
(a) Found concealed on a person not authorized by RCW 9.41.060 or 9.41.070 to carry a concealed pistol: PROVIDED, That it is an absolute defense to forfeiture if the person possessed a valid Washington concealed pistol license within the preceding two years and has not become ineligible for a concealed pistol license in the interim. Before the firearm may be returned, the person must pay the past due renewal fee and the current renewal fee;
(b) Commercially sold to any person without an application asrequired by RCW 9.41.090;
(e) In the possession of a person who is in any place in which a concealed pistol license is required, and who is under the influence of any drug or under the influence of intoxicating liquor, as defined in chapter 46.61 RCW;

Not sure what people really expect. I had no idea that if you do not have a CPL and are found carrying concealed that you could get the gun back.:confused:
For decades I carried in AZ because we could not get a CC law passed. I always just assumed that if "caught" the gun would be never seen again.

The 2018 WA law says yearly background checks for gun owners required. It says if gun owner is ineligible for any reason they can confiscate. This is already law but they have no gun registry or funding to enforce it, yet.

Any of these new laws that they continue to pass every year can be used as "ineligible for any reason" in the future. Basically they are creating so many laws that any given gun owner can be found to be "ineligible" to continue to own any guns. It's civilian disarmament via slow legislative creep.

2F23F629-1F4A-455D-B1EE-120F1355FCEF.jpeg

Not sure what people really expect. I had no idea that if you do not have a CPL and are found carrying concealed that you could get the gun back.:confused:
For decades I carried in AZ because we could not get a CC law passed. I always just assumed that if "caught" the gun would be never seen again.
CC Specials are the new Saturday Night Specials.

The 2018 WA law says yearly background checks for gun owners required. It says if gun owner is ineligible for any reason they can confiscate. This is already law but they have no gun registry or funding to enforce it, yet.

Any of these new laws that they continue to pass every year can be used as "ineligible for any reason" in the future. Basically they are creating so many laws that any given gun owner can be found to be "ineligible" to continue to own any guns. It's civilian disarmament via slow legislative creep.

View attachment 1797711
WA DOL has had a pistol registry since 1935. Semi auto rifles were added July 1 2019 and after January 1 2024, ALL firearms in that registry. A clear violation of the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986. Officers can pull this information up in their cars, based on your drivers license.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top