JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone noticed this has been floating around the interweb since April of last year?

Nope, I decided the knee jerk reaction of running through the neighborhood and playing "Paul Revere" was preferable to actually looking into anything further.

Nah, I just like to post things to get smart *** remarks. The point is that we keep seeing the same stories recycled. We seem to be getting less and less real news. I dive deep into stories that really merit it, I do a ton of research, in fact I am currently doing a thesis on this gun control mess.

As long as we continue to discuss things, and talk rationally to one another, we stay ahead of the game.

But it's cool, if everyone wants to just flame away, then hit it. Everyone continue to bicker and put others down, let the other side win. United we stand Divided we fall.

You don't have to agree with or like what I say, but you could come up with something better than subversive insults.

I wasn't trying to be insulting, rather I have a habit of getting my news on the forums and taking things at face value rather than researching things. (something i should probably change) Just a little light hearted ribbing, and if you can't take a joke, well, get over yourself.

And I know I went off there, that's late for me, and I get grumpy. I'm just saying that a lot of "light hearted ribbing" is being taken as insults. And on top of that there are a lot of outright insults being tossed around.

With all that is going on with the local Sheriff's standing up saying they wont enforce any new laws, I felt this was applicable to show that there are those in the country that would like to see them go away.

The posts about the term limit repeal are out there too, but the thing is, the same guy has introduced the same bill every senate since 1997, but people cling to it because they are frightened by the possibility of a guy, who seems to be working so hard to take away rights. So it gains traction.

If I see something that bugs me, I ignore it. If I see something that is blatantly wrong, I put a link to the correct info and leave it alone. I'm not here to fight, I'm here to build camaraderie, because we all need to stick together right now, and get through this mess.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top