JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the article:

"Take action to ensure your safety," ...

Somethin' tells me Intel likely has a policy of "no weapons". Must be "run, hide, hope and cry", as per usual advice.

"Intel offered employees access to consultants in its employee assistance program..."

Because an incident that had nothing to do with them, and they did not witness means counseling is required? Is it so they can claim they are "gun violence survivors"?

Somethin' tells me Intel likely has a policy of "no weapons". Must be "run, hide, hope and cry", as per usual advice.
They do have a "no weapons" policy.
They also do take their security and safety *extremely* seriously.
There are systems in place, of which most people are happily ignorant. I wouldn't want to test them.

I do know Intel has armed guards. I tried out for it a couple years ago so he would have met resistance inside. The normal concierge guards securitas are only at a few entrances and Ronler is heavily patrolled by them via vehicle.

Would need badge access to get inside too. Also how is this story updated at 3:40pm when it's only 2:30pm? Or are my clocks behind?.

Whoops over looked that.

Was wondering when those two giant parking garage structures were gonna be an issue with non employees.

I do know they plan on building another one further out. Basically 2 football fields worth of space is reserved for more buildings and at least one more parking structure.

My last MacBook had an Intel M3 processor. Would have been better if it was an M4.
;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top