JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
our wonderful government at work looking for just the right people that will have no problem stepping on the constitution next thing you will probably see is the new bk panthers are given power to arrest.

I'd call bunk on this story. The federal government has no authority to do anything like this. It would have to be done at the state level and since sheriff is the top law enforcement official of a county, steeped in very long tradition, it would not be a very easy task (in my opinion)
Additionally the line "1935 President Franklin D. Roosevelt was set to eliminate all of the 48 states in order to implement nine regional governments" from the story makes me question the entire article. I have never heard of this and cannot find a reference to it anywhere, except web sites that are using it as a reference.

If the above is an actual fact about FDR then it would be great if someone could provide an actaul reference.

We are not making anything up. There is no reliable source anymore for real news. So everyone is gathering and sharing so that discussion can be had, and we can sift through to decide what is real and what is garbage. Everyone is scrambling for information. I posted this in off topic yesterday for that reason.

From the article:
The mainstream media has not reported the story, but the son of Vice President Joe Biden, who serves as Attorney General for the state of Delaware, has issued a mandate to county commissioners informing them that sheriffs in the state's three counties no longer have arrest powers.
When less local control is the mandate, where does the citizen turn for law enforcement?
Why, to unelected state and federal LE agencies of course.

The local sheriff's office SHOULD be the most powerful LE agency to interact with citizens, as the County Sheriff is the highest office of/for ELECTED law enforcement.

The feds (and their sons) know this, as it runs counter to to the pervasive groupthink D.C. leaders value so highly.

It's really funny because I am really careful about checking dates...I read the article with yesterday's date, and then linked to a cleaner looking link...and it goes to April of last year.

our wonderful government at work looking for just the right people that will have no problem stepping on the constitution next thing you will probably see is the new bk panthers are given power to arrest.

Then I will shoot those bubblegumers if they are given it. Never did like them nor the KKK.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top