JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK let's take a little break from the real world lol .let's try this I just saw this in TV lol you have a pink man who lives in a one story pink house where everything is pink what color are his stairs ?

OK let's take a little break from the real world lol .let's try this I just saw this in TV lol you have a pink man who lives in a one story pink house where everything is pink what color are his stairs ?
kinda sh!tty, changing the subject :confused:
on cue?

Wrong they went down to the homeless camps in Seattle and ask them to move and if they needed help ONE CAMP UNDER THE WEST SEATTLE BRIDGE. Had 96 people there and out off the 96 people aka drug addicts guess how many accepted the help to get treatment and a place to live drug free LOL 8 ILL SAY THAT AGAIN 8 PEOPLE OUT OF 96 ACCEPT THE INVITATION FOR HELP THE OTHERS GOT PISSED OFF BECAUSE THEY WHERE TOLD TO LEAVE FROM UNDER THE BRIDGE AND TWO DAYS LATER THERE IS A FIRE AND THE WEST SEATTLE BRIDGE IS CLOSED A DAY AFTER THAT THE POLICE MOVE IN AND MOVE THEM OUT

Did I not say that most people who need help usually don't want to be helped?

Instead of "kicking them out" they should "relocate them"... kicking them out just causes them to spread. Portland did the same thing. They just moved along the rivers and when high water hit tons of garbage could be seen in the river as a result of their camps flooding. I think like two or three died from that, but most are out there to do it again next year.

Why are they kept alive? Why are they allowed to continue on like this? It's not because people care, it's because they are consumers that contribute to the mass. You cannot mass produce goods without a mass to consume it.
"Freedom" and "humanity" sounds good and all, but really they are profitable.
The water company makes a buck every time you have to spray those windows off. DuPont makes money every time you use a cleaner. They contribute... to the mass consumer base!
Doesn't mean I'm not disgusted by it, but it is true.

Laws and modern medicine are kicking Darwin's azz.

May I be so bold as to recommend that they rebuild the WW2 "Internment Camps" for incorrigible alcohol and drug abusers in places outside either Fields or Wagontire Oregon.

An arrangement can be made so that "do good" doctors that want to work selflessly in alcohol/drug may do so they can concentrate on habilitating these poor souls. (Good luck with that). In this way, they can live in their filth and crapulence away from civilized people. If they die, their bodies can be incinerated and used for fertilizer.

Good idea, eh?

Gotta give them a job to do too! Maybe sorting out recycling. I hear nobody wants to do that.

Nah, just feed them bologna sandwiches and cheap Nutriloaf. If they keep themselves clean by laboring in a field and make a worthwhile life for themselves, great. If not. they will slowly be killed by their addiction (provide them with Fentanyl and 190 proof grain alcohol and allow them to overdose). Once this has been "accomplished", crank up the crematoriums and be done with them. They can be eliminated in a matter of 24 months.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top