JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At what point does a society wake up and draw a line between the bahavior of a human being and a feral one. Instead of leaving them on the streets, put them in a damn kennel (not a jail), but a kennel, like any four legged animal.

:s0122:

I had to.

Here.... amuse yourself with this one.

IMG_4537.GIF

Sadly I am seeing Bend turn into something similar. While I only WORK in Bend and haul azz at 5:00 south I hear the stories and see some of it myself. A remaining vacant lot not far from where I work has a side street with an ever growing number of abandoned cars, dilapidated RVs and other stuff. I was told this morning by a transport driver I was checking in said they tried to stay in the Wal Mart lot last night and it was full of homeless and abandoned vehicles. I also see a new homeless camp in the woods near a favorite shooting spot not far from my house with a couple vehicles up on blocks, old trailers etc. The up side to this is the FS does NOT allow this for very long and they will be run off soon.

At what point does a society wake up and draw a line between the bahavior of a human being and a feral one. Instead of leaving them on the streets, put them in a damn kennel (not a jail), but a kennel, like any four legged animal.

As with all of this it will go on as long as voters allow it. It is this way because voters allow it. The politicians who make these rules and laws don't do this in a vacuum. People keep voting them back into office. How bad will it get? Now that's a hard one to answer. I am constantly shocked that it has been able to get this bad. I still see no real change happening so it will only get worse.

I hate portland, and can only imagine seattle being worse.

Libtards won't stop until they have every major city looking like san fran skid row

I just left Vancouver, and it is every bit as bad. Folks are sticking their head in the sand, claiming it's only happening in other filthy cities. It's everywhere!

Oregon City has also been mostly isolated from this stuff until recently. The homeless folks are taking over and camping out at the little county office that used to be a bank, on the same block as the bus mall.

I think (but don't know for sure, as it was before my time) the old system of "poor farms" made sense. Obviously, these people are mentally ill or addicts that are too far gone to come back on their own, so a place where they can either be cured or simply in a controlled environment and still do something useful like grow their own food would make more sense than footing the cost of dealing with them individually.

This type of thing happens everywhere. Every day, along the roads we travel. It's only recently people are saying, taking pictures of, and complaining about. Makes no difference if the act is being performed by a child in need, adult, homeless, or college educated.

It's one thing to run where one can't be seen, it's another to stop-drop-n-go anywhere one chooses with a "who cares" mentality. :mad:

I've worked in retail management. I and or my coworkers have seen it all. From crazy people dousing themselves in ranch and spinning circles on the bathroom floors, to miscarriages in the toilets, to feces on the ceilings. I may still occasionally see or hear things I didn't expect, but surprise is not a word in my vocabulary anymore.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top