JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I started a new job in DT Seattle recently. So here I am on a Friday afternoon walking back to my car in my suit, desperately trying not to rub against anything as I traverse the urine soaked streets, knowing full well that the brown stuff all over the walls is not mud...

What do I see? Maybe 20 yards ahead of me, I witness a homeless guy pull his sweats down, bend over while standing, and VIOLENTLY squirt diarrhea on the wall not once, but TWICE. It was epic. I wanted to vomit and film it at the same time. It was like his butt was vomiting. It didn't fall to the ground, no it splashed horizontally more than a foot and a half from where he was standing ONTO the wall, then proceeded to run down it. I walked by it and made the mistake of looking at it. I almost blew chunks right then and there.

I am forever scarred by this experience. :eek:

It was even worse than being accosted for money by the same few bums repeatedly, with them just yelling "Sir!" louder and louder each time despite my having already said no.

My God, what is the world coming to....It's been almost a decade since I've worked down town. Bellevue is much better. What the heck happened to Seattle??? Sweet mercy.....

Last Edited:
I started a new job in DT Seattle recently. So here I am on a Friday afternoon walking back to my car in my suit, desperately trying not to rub against anything as I traverse the urine soaked streets, knowing full well that the brown stuff all over the walls is not mud...

What do I see? Maybe 20 yards ahead of me, I witness a homeless guy pull his sweats down, bend over while standing, and VIOLENTLY squirt diarrhea on the wall not once, but TWICE. It was epic. I wanted to vomit and film it at the same time. It was like his butt was vomiting. It didn't fall to the ground, no it splashed horizontally more than a foot and a half from where he was standing ONTO the wall, then proceeded to run down it. I walked by it and made the mistake of looking at it. I almost blew chunks right then and there.

I am forever scared by this experience. :eek:

It was even worse than being accosted for money by the same few bums repeatedly, with them just yelling "Sir!" louder and louder each time despite my having already said no.

My God, what is the world coming to....It's been almost a decade since I've worked down town. Bellevue is much better. What the heck happened to Seattle??? Sweet mercy.....

Welcome to the Progressives' paradise.

BTW- it gets better, you're making it into the Member's Quotes Taken Out of Context thread.... LOL :D

I was once doing some business in downtown Seattle. Had a female coworker with me at the time. We hit a stop light, and as we chat about work, she looks over and says OMFG! There was a homeless guy, pants around his ankles, staggering down the street peeing in every direction as people are dodging the stream. Priceless. :rolleyes::D

I was once doing some business in downtown Seattle. Had a female coworker with me at the time. We hit a stop light, and as we chat about work, she looks of and says OMFG! There was a homeless guy, pants around his ankles, staggering down the street peeing in every direction as people are dodging the stream. Priceless. :rolleyes::D

WOW....Reminds me of the time roughly 15 years ago when I was working DT, I walked up on two bums shooting heroin into each others butts with their pants around their ankles.

Working DT is hazardous to your health. I really see why people are afraid of the area around the court house. Some ghetto mofo's there.

I read an article about how many times a day they have to hose the urine off the streets around King County Courthouse. Sad.

I saw nearly the same thing in Portland. I was doing a FTF gun deal (when it was legal) in a fairly nice office building. I saw this gal back her arse up to the window from the outside, spray the window down like a lion marking its territory, pull her pants up like it was nothing, and wander off. I was speechless, and so overwhelmed I couldn't even look away til it was too late. I told the guy what just happened, and he produced a water hose already already hooked up from a back room, ran it out the door and hosed off the window and the sidewalk. He said it happens every day. Yuck!

WAYNO, forever blinded.:eek:

Reminds me of this one time I went running around the neighborhood. Well I had to poop bad. I had to stop several times and sit on a wall to do the push back. Well as I made it home, running up the steps it went. Swinging in my running pants like a punching bag. Lol!
That was our first house over off 10th street in west linn.
To go back to livin in neighborhoods! Hell no! Rather die.

A guy I was working with near SE Burnside and MLK went out to his truck to retrieve some tools and found a dead homeless guy with his pants down right next to his truck.
Seems that the dude had broken into a dry cleaners storage shed of 50 gallon barrels full of old cleaning fluid and drank a couple of quarts.
If that wasn't bad enough, the next night another homeless guy drank some of the same fluids and cut both his wrists open on the dry cleaners cyclone fence razor wire while high and promptly bleed to death in the auto parts stores parking lot right next to where I was parked.

A homeless woman in Tacoma that I've run into a few times died the other day when she was trying to take a dump in an alley, drunk as a skunk, fell forward and slammed her head into a brick wall.

Not surprised. I used to volunteer in Seattle and Tacoma for Habitat and a few other organizations. Spent a Thanksgiving serving pumpkin pie (that I bought at Trader Joe's) at the shelter that used to reside in downtown Tacoma. Anyway, I was volunteering at an all-women's shelter in Seattle and was there to build some picnic tables for their outdoor seating area. As I was retrieving some tools from my truck to start the work, I witnessed a woman pull her sweat pants down and change her.......well......I don't need to say more. Flung the old one off to the side and continued with her day.

After being hit on and begged to "take me home with you" a few times I packed up my tools and told the director I wasn't cut out for this. Sad to see humanity at its lowest.

A homeless woman in Tacoma that I've run into a few times died the other day when she was trying to take a dump in an alley, drunk as a skunk, fell forward and slammed her head into a brick wall.

Are you talking about (Dee), can't remember her real name off the top right now? If so when I heard she had assumed room temp my wallet sighed with relief. Tax payers have spent un told (probably millions) amounts of cash on her. Another great example of a handful of people who suck up HUGE amounts of money by being allowed to.

Are you talking about (Dee), can't remember her real name off the top right now? If so when I heard she had assumed room temp my wallet sighed with relief. Tax payers have spent un told (probably millions) amounts of cash on her. Another great example of a handful of people who suck up HUGE amounts of money by being allowed to.

Yep! That "her" tried to bite me once. She looked like a cracked out Kevin Hart.

If you've been around LE in Washington for a while, you may remember the name Perry Manley. He worked for me for a while! :eek:

Reminds me of working the Hollywood dist of portland. What a cesspool.
I hate working there! And have had to work there a couple times a week.
Some homeless scumbag came into my work the other day and asked to use the bathroom, no sorry, then he yells, " I'm tired of being nice! i'm just going to go pizz in the street"
Mmmkay, bye!!!

I hate portland, and can only imagine seattle being worse.

Libtards won't stop until they have every major city looking like san fran skid row

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top