JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same problem with UFO's, etc. Really no hard and fast evidence...yet. Again, between the two of us, my wife is more open to this stuff and I'm the skeptic. I really don't have a problem with the idea of Bigfoot, UFO's, ghosts or some other things, I just need more than a story or a grainy photo or video to convince me.

At this stage of the game, I likely won't be able to be convinced by any photo or video evidence - it's far too easy for anyone with a camera and a computer to make a very good fake - and there are plenty of folks out there that like to do just that, just to get attention.

Now plop a living or dead squatch, alien remains/alien ship or have a ghostie present itself to me directly, and I'll be happy to accept things for face value. But even lacking physical evidence, I could be convinced if enough credible witnesses, with coroborated stories and perhaps with multiple photos and videos, from different vantage points and in their native formats (no editing), there is a chance I could be convinced "extra corpus" ~ without the body.

In the interest of full disclosure, I should state that though I am a skeptic about many things, I have a strongly held religious belief that includes things such as angels and demons and a God who created all things, a belief that is unwavering and that I came to with less than concrete evidence in terms of the scientific realm. So, even as a skeptic, I can be convinced, if the preponderance of the evidence convinces me such things are true, even if the evidence isn't necessarily 'scientific'. I do believe there are things in and out of our world that science simply cannot prove, or disprove, and that faith, at some point is the deciding factor.

Now, about that bacon....:rolleyes:

Are you suggesting some of those who have reported Bigfoot sightings/encounter might be possibly less than reliable, and maybe not had all their faculties about themselves when the alleged sighting/encounter took place?
Most people I agree...if are not mentally ill or on drugs/drunks, misidentify things.

Regarding physical evidence - I've seen the shows my wife enjoys and, to date, every single sample they've run DNA analysis on has come back as bear, dog, or some other known animal. This includes samples from supposed Yeti's and Bigfoot. Maybe some day...

Most people I agree...if are not mentally ill or on drugs/drunks, misidentify things.

I would discount some that way, but I've spoken with a number of folks, whose testimony I would trust, that are certain of what they encountered. Unfortunately it seems most of these encounters happen with only one person present. I'd love to see one where a large group of folks, preferrably including folks that don't know each other, could confirm such an encounter and all provide good reports on what they experienced. Alas, Bigfoot appears to be a bit of an introvert, so that may never happen.

bdcc1b6c643861be10df54df6bbb8362--harry-harry-place.jpg

Sorry I couldn't resist (attention seeker)

@etrain16 .... Has your SO seen this one?

Yep. Co-worker shared that with me - he's convinced. I shared it with the wife and she dug it too. I find it to be a curiosity, that's about it.

Now, some years back, we were on an Alaskan cruise. At one point, we had traveled back in this remote area to see a glacier. On our way out, it was quiet outside (most everyone went back in to warm up), so I stood on the deck and watched those remote wooded areas very closely, hoping maybe he'd peek out and wave at me - had my good camera on me too. Alas, no Bigfoot :(

Now, some years back, we were on an Alaskan cruise. At one point, we had traveled back in this remote area to see a glacier. On our way out, it was quiet outside (most everyone went back in to warm up), so I stood on the deck and watched those remote wooded areas very closely, hoping maybe he'd peek out and wave at me - had my good camera on me too. Alas, no Bigfoot :(

That was the best story about nothing I've ever heard :)

I believe in Sasquatch.
We got divorced 47 years ago.
Since then she's left a rather impressive trail of bodies in her wake.
I hear rumors of sightings of her every once in a while.
Warning; do not approach. Very dangerous.
She will suck the life out of you without even breathing hard....:eek:

I find it to be a curiosity,
A bazillion U-Tube videos taken of things that ARE believable yet one of supposed Bigfoots and it is completely blurry?. And in 12 minutes of a relatively stationary position one could not get things into focus? Heck even with reportedly being thrown off a horse with a 16mm cam Roger Patterson had his 'Bigfoot' footage in focus.....
My point being if you are trying to 'make' something believable have the most important elements (such as in focus videos/pictures) in place.

Last Edited:
Yep - even the most famous of all, the Patterson-Gimlin film, has been debunked.

Yep, confessed on his deathbed that it was all a hoax. I've seen videos taken in the Blue Mountains that were allegedly of Bigfoot. You couldn't see a damn thing. All of the sightings are BS.

havent any of you seen finding bigfoot??? they beat on trees with sticks and scream at night and everytime they do, bigfoot responds. next morning they go where the noise was and find a bunch of trees knocker over. :rolleyes:

I recall watching a show several years ago about the complete history of the Patterson-Gimlin footage and how Bob Gimlin had outlined how they had completely faked the whole thing. He even identified the guy who wore the costume and played the 'Bigfoot'. When the show personnel tried to contact him he would not talk to them but they set up in a vehicle to secretly film him and there is footage of the guy walking in front of his house and his stance and walk is a spot on match. He is very tall with long arms and his arms 'flowed' back and forth as he walked just like in the original footage. He also was slightly hunched over same as in the film.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews