JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
{Grizzly bears are emerging from hibernation and searching for food. People venturing into the wilderness are urged to carry bear spray and to hike in groups whenever possible.}

Great idea. That way the bears have a smorgasbord of dinner choices that have a slight peppery flavor.

If I were to go into Grizzly Bear country at Hungry Time a .44 Mag would be the bottom of the acceptable range. A 12 ga with slugs or a rifle => .308 would give me warmer fuzzies.
Bear Spray may work on drunks and junkies, but the penalty for failure with ursus horribilis is worse than it is with bums and aggressive panhandlers. Nasty as they are, I can't recall ever seeing an occurrence of "the homeless" killing and eating anybody.

{Grizzly bears are emerging from hibernation and searching for food. People venturing into the wilderness are urged to carry bear spray and to hike in groups whenever possible.}

Great idea. That way the bears have a smorgasbord of dinner choices that have a slight peppery flavor.

If I were to go into Grizzly Bear country at Hungry Time a .44 Mag would be the bottom of the acceptable range. A 12 ga with slugs or a rifle => .308 would give me warmer fuzzies.
Bear Spray may work on drunks and junkies, but the penalty for failure with ursus horribilis is worse than it is with bums and aggressive panhandlers. Nasty as they are, I can't recall ever seeing an occurrence of "the homeless" killing and eating anybody.
You should probably have both. Bear spray actually works better to get the bear to go the other way instantly.

Bear Repellant. Read the directions and know how to use it.

COME_on_man.jpg
12 ga. shotgun with slugs.

Is that you Brandon?

To each his own.
Keep_Calm_and_Carry_a_Gun.jpg

bubblegum-just-got-real.jpg

5052797091_cbe02fe21d.jpg

1648488423659.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR