JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Male human DNA is just that. And Nephilim, as referenced in Genesis 6 of the Judeo-Christian Bible, has pretty much nothing to do with genetics.

Alrighty then.

And 36' tall humans are documented in what peer-reviewed studies?

What you described is the 2009 "mokumentary" film The Fourth Kind. It is 100% a work of fiction. It was widely panned by critics, with Roger Ebert giving it 1½ stars.

That may be the case but I stand by what I said regarding the general effect these abductions have on people and that is that they are very traumatic. Believe what you will. Have a good day.

upload_2017-7-27_9-22-45.png

I think there may be some truth to this. Homo Sapiens did for a time live alongside Gigantopithecus

Way cool - thanks!

FWIW, I have a friend who is not a BSer and is a SDA so has never had a drink in his life and he has a credible Big Foot story that I believe because I know he would not lie or embellish anything.

Happened in the early 60s when he was a young man. He, a friend, and his father (also a very devout man) took a pack horse deep into the Syskiyous. They made camp next to a meadow and my friend and his friend went ahead and his dad and the pony stayed at camp.

Later on the pony got super agitated and was doing all it could to break free of the lead rope, to the point it was almost killing itself so my buddy's dad tied his coat around the horse's head to try and calm it down. In the meantime he felt a sense that they were being watched and when he looked across the meadow an upright creature was looking their way.

My buddy's dad was a woodsman all his life and swore that it was not a bear. In the meantime the creature stepped out of teh woods more toward teh meadow and in doing so ducked under a branch. After a bit it returned into the woods.

My buddy's dad spent the evening stoking a fire and praying, worried about the two young men.

When my buddy and his pal returned to camp he said his dad was crying, being so happy to see that they were OK. Later on they went to the spot where the creature had ducked under a limb and estimated that it must have well been over 7 feet tall if it had to duck under it.

Again, a stricken pony, no alcohol involved, devout people experienced in the woods and knowing the difference between a bear on its hind legs and something else.

I have to believe it.

Way cool - thanks!

FWIW, I have a friend who is not a BSer and is a SDA so has never had a drink in his life and he has a credible Big Foot story that I believe because I know he would not lie or embellish anything.

Happened in the early 60s when he was a young man. He, a friend, and his father (also a very devout man) took a pack horse deep into the Syskiyous. They made camp next to a meadow and my friend and his friend went ahead and his dad and the pony stayed at camp.

Later on the pony got super agitated and was doing all it could to break free of the lead rope, to the point it was almost killing itself so my buddy's dad tied his coat around the horse's head to try and calm it down. In the meantime he felt a sense that they were being watched and when he looked across the meadow an upright creature was looking their way.

My buddy's dad was a woodsman all his life and swore that it was not a bear. In the meantime the creature stepped out of teh woods more toward teh meadow and in doing so ducked under a branch. After a bit it returned into the woods.

My buddy's dad spent the evening stoking a fire and praying, worried about the two young men.

When my buddy and his pal returned to camp he said his dad was crying, being so happy to see that they were OK. Later on they went to the spot where the creature had ducked under a limb and estimated that it must have well been over 7 feet tall if it had to duck under it.

Again, a stricken pony, no alcohol involved, devout people experienced in the woods and knowing the difference between a bear on its hind legs and something else.

I have to believe it.

Strange but all creatures great and small inherently know to be afraid, some just by the smell. On one occasion a huge male griz was observed fleeing after detecting the scent, fortunately the witnesses were on a boat!

What did the witnesses see?

Two guys salmon fishing (ocean) up in Alaska pulled into a cove to relax and spend the night on their boat, "cabin cruiser" if you will. Out onto the beach comes a good sized bore grizzly sniffling around for a snack. After browsing around for a while it sniffs the air, stands up still sniffing and it drops and takes off at a dead run down the beach. A couple of minutes later out steps BF. So they got a good look at the whole thing and the BF. The one guy refuses to talk about it, trying to forget, even tho' it wasn't that close/scary of an encounter. Different strokes. But the other guy would talk about it and even when through a face recognition type of analysis as sort of a lie detector. He passed and made quite a disgusted look when talking about the creature. Which was a definite indication that what he saw was NOT PLEASANT in his opinion.

This goes to show that a lot of folks that have an encounter never tell a soul, even their spouse or closest friends, at least for years. Some because of fear of ridicule and some do not what to relieve the experience. Some encounters are truly frightening, even if there was no aggression etc. by the BF.

I heard a guy saying he almost ran into one, not close enough for him to touch it, but close enough for the BF to tough him, which it didn't do. He was very forthcoming saying that he actually scrapped his pants!! Another man that had them around his house, not his idea, ran around his house in the dark to "scare his teenage kids and their friends. He ran right into what he thought was a tree, a very hairy tree. It was a BF, but it just stood there as he backed away. I guess you never know what you may get, some are very aggressive, some have actually been known to 'rescue' people/kids. They seem to be like us, some of us are nice, some not so nice.

There are a lot of YouTube's and books. A good book I recommend is ENOCH a Bigfoot Story by Autumn Williams. She wrote it as told to her by the person involved. You can learn a lot from this book. It takes place in Florida I believe and so technically it could have been a Swamp Ape, different in name more than anything else I think. Youtube is a great resource: Sasquatch Chronicles gets tons of reports and does phone interviews with the ones that pass his (Wes Garman Vancouver, WA where I used to live) true/false filter. He does an excellent job, asks all the right questions without constantly talking over the person. Another interesting group is Bigfoot Outlaws, which may be the most experienced out there, out of the SE area. One of them actually grew up on a farm with a "resident clan" in Mississippi.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top