JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have listened to Ray Taliaferro on KGO, San francisco, a few times. And, he is so full of hate that it just drips from the radio like saliva from the mouth of an animal with rabies. But, unlike the liberals who want to ban conservative talk radio, I know how to change stations and find someone else to listen to. I also know how to turn the radio off if I don't hear anything I like.
As for Sarah Palin: I'm coming to the conclusion that someone who is so hated by liberals and so-called progressives can't be all bad! More and more I'm beginning to think that she is my kinda "GUY!"

What amazes me is how Sarah Palin can get so much attention and have so many followers even though she has accomplished so little in her political career. She was the mayor of a city with a population of 350,000 (Bellevue has 150,000 residents) for two terms. Was only governor for 3 years, accomplished very little, and though she started her term with something crazy like 95% approval rate, ended it with about 50%. Not saying that I'll get farther then that in politics but to be that famouss I thought you had to have a sex tape or have a tv show.

What amazes me is how Sarah Palin can get so much attention and have so many followers even though she has accomplished so little in her political career. She was the mayor of a city with a population of 350,000 (Bellevue has 150,000 residents) for two terms. Was only governor for 3 years, accomplished very little, and though she started her term with something crazy like 95% approval rate, ended it with about 50%. Not saying that I'll get farther then that in politics but to be that famouss I thought you had to have a sex tape or have a tv show.

I can't say it amazes me, look who is in the White House.;)

I have listened to Ray Taliaferro on KGO, San francisco, a few times. And, he is so full of hate that it just drips from the radio
That is why he has had several death threats over the years; and one time someone almost succeeded.

How does a pot smoking, Atheist, who has a sacrificial alter in his backyard, that all his friends describe as a raging leftist. Shoot a Blue Dog Dem who is a supporter of gun rights end up being influenced by right wing talk radio and pundents?

I'm confused if anything this was a leftist wacko shooting a right wing democrat. If I read all the stuff coming out about the shooter.

Only one person deserves blame in this tragic incident: the sick jackhole that did it. PERIOD.

+1 - when did everyone forget that personal accountability is a factor in the equation? IMHO, it is the only factor. No matter what is banned, or what programs are implemented, bad things will always happen. At what point did people start believing that life can be fair and perfectly safe? What about the child that was gunned down? In my mind, that was the worst part. Perhaps the saddest part is that there's no such thing as justice in this situation. The victims and their families will be lucky if the killer even gets the death penalty.

What I do find absolutely amusing about this is the typical liberal bull***t of trying to spin anything and everything into the evil right wings fault.

Palin's map was a year old, used for the 2010 mid terms.

However, in June of 2008, WELL before Palin, the liberal publication Daily Kos used exactly the same tactic and terminology about seats that were in jeopardy, one of them being Gabrielle Giffords.

So if the liberal idiots want to charge anyone for "targeting" Gabrielle Giffords, they should be locking up Markos Moulitsas (founder of the Daily Kos).

Jared Loughner is Proof Positive that "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder"

I see what you did there:)

Let me try

Jared Loughner is Proof Positive that white people are a Mental Disorder
Jared Loughner is Proof Positive that baldness is a Mental Disorder
Jared Loughner is Proof Positive that college drop-outs are a Mental Disorder

Maybe even

Jared Loughner is Proof Positive that gun owners are a Mental Disorder

I see what you did there:)
Let me try
Jared Loughner is Proof Positive that college drop-outs are a Mental Disorder

Well, considering that he's NOT a drop out, and that he was kicked off campus until he came back with a psyche eval and evidence he was in therapy,...

I think you missed some critical points in the analysis.
You say you want to run for political office? Gee you should fit right in!
He definitely has a "mental disorder." Is his liberalism a symptom or the root cause?

Well, considering that he's NOT a drop out, and that he was kicked off campus until he came back with a psyche eval and evidence he was in therapy,...

I think you missed some critical points in the analysis.
You say you want to run for political office? Gee you should fit right in!
He definitely has a "mental disorder." Is his liberalism a symptom or the root cause?

No I'm pretty sure I get it.

This man was as much a liberal as he was a gun owner. And saying that he is proof that liberalism is a mental disorder is as ignorant as saying that guns are to blame for this tragedy.

Haha A perfect example of my point in my original post. Zeezee, you think liberalism is a mental disorder, and I assume you are certain of your belief. I think unreasoning belief in "God" is a mental disorder, and am certain that religion is a scam for social control of others by those claiming the key to the ONLY path to "eternal life", an empty promise to calm the fears of those who cannot accept that this life is all there is. But I don't put anyone down who thinks differently, the great thing about this country is we have the right to believe what we will. It is only when we turn against each other in attacking beliefs we all have the right to hold that our nation is weakened.

The topic is politics and you insult religion... And you claim to not put anyone down who thinks differently.

Lets face it folks.... this thread alone is a perfect example of why our culture is headed for self destruct. A mere handful of posts down the page and we already have fellow members ( who theoretically share a common interest ) insulting each others beliefs...political and even spiritual !

A first time visitor would think that this is a website intended to be used as a platform to launch attacks at hated enemies ! Perceived attack and counter-attack ! Don't get me wrong, as most here know, I have expressed my political beliefs on this site as well. But, when a thread like this degrades so quickly into insulting someones personal religious beliefs, whats next for us ? Can we really consider ourselves that far removed from the Arizona shooter ?

OK I'll bite !!!! Lets just chuck out all traces of civilty. No holds barred and no moderators to get in the way of what we really want to say. It's all phoney anyway right ? What we really want to do is to continue this beyond this site and out to the streets. It'll be lefty commie liberal atheist pinko's against the right winger tea party racist nazi wacko's. All we have to do now is to decide on a place and time and we can get it on. Last man standing will be considered to have the correct viewpoint.....Ok, who's ready ????

:s0093: :s0081:

Lets face it folks.... this thread alone is a perfect example of why our culture is headed for self destruct. A mere handful of posts down the page and we already have fellow members ( who theoretically share a common interest ) insulting each others beliefs...political and even spiritual !

A first time visitor would think that this is a website intended to be used as a platform to launch attacks at hated enemies ! Perceived attack and counter-attack ! Don't get me wrong, as most here know, I have expressed my political beliefs on this site as well. But, when a thread like this degrades so quickly into insulting someones personal religious beliefs, whats next for us ? Can we really consider ourselves that far removed from the Arizona shooter ?

OK I'll bite !!!! Lets just chuck out all traces of civilty. No holds barred and no moderators to get in the way of what we really want to say. It's all phoney anyway right ? What we really want to do is to continue this beyond this site and out to the streets. It'll be lefty commie liberal atheist pinko's against the right winger tea party racist nazi wacko's. All we have to do now is to decide on a place and time and we can get it on. Last man standing will be considered to have the correct viewpoint.....Ok, who's ready ????

:s0093: :s0081:

I'm in!!! But you're forgetting that before the final fight for overall supreme undisputed rightness, both sides will have to join forces to get rid all those pesky moderates.:cool:

The topic is politics and you insult religion... And you claim to not put anyone down who thinks differently.

Please illustrate where exactly I insulted religion. I merely stated my take on religion. I used no more derogatory terms than zeezee did about liberalism. I did not put him down in anyway..I just stated my opinion. I was using a comparison that I thought he might understand as he professed belief in God. He has every right to believe as he does, I was just illustrating how some here take any view that is not their own as being evil or a mental disorder. You obviously have a problem with reading comprehension, but your ignorance is your choice, and I am fine with that.

Please illustrate where exactly I insulted religion. I merely stated my take on religion. I used no more derogatory terms than zeezee did about liberalism. I did not put him down in anyway..I just stated my opinion. I was using a comparison that I thought he might understand as he professed belief in God. He has every right to believe as he does, I was just illustrating how some here take any view that is not their own as being evil or a mental disorder. You obviously have a problem with reading comprehension, but your ignorance is your choice, and I am fine with that.

So your statement: I think unreasoning belief in "God" is a mental disorder, and am certain that religion is a scam ... isn't meant as insulting? If not maybe my reading comprehension does suck...

I'm in!!! But you're forgetting that before the final fight for overall supreme undisputed rightness, both sides will have to join forces to get rid all those pesky moderates.:cool:

This should cover it: :s0093:

Left wing commies ____________________

Right wing nazis ____________________

Moderates ____________________
(Collateral damage)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR