JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ray Talifaro, the well known liberal talk show host of KGO radio out of San Francisco believes Sarah Palin should be charged for instigating the shooting due to her use if gun related metaphors (don't retreat, reload) and graphic representations of a scope on her websight.

I am sure there are ambulance chasers who are willing to take that case, but in reality both sides of the political spectrum can take some of the blame for this tragedy. We have abandoned ethics in political debate it seems and instead of serving the interests of the nation politicians, are focused on petty victories and "gotcha" moments. Meanwhile the nation's economy falters, our infrastructure crumbles, and our enemies grow stronger. It is time for all sides of the political debate to realize that rabidly partisan interests do not serve our nation's interests. We're all in the same boat here, and we'll sink or swim together unless we stand shoulder to shoulder and bail in unison.

I am sure there are ambulance chasers who are willing to take that case, but in reality both sides of the political spectrum can take some of the blame for this tragedy. We have abandoned ethics in political debate it seems and instead of serving the interests of the nation politicians, are focused on petty victories and "gotcha" moments. Meanwhile the nation's economy falters, our infrastructure crumbles, and our enemies grow stronger. It is time for all sides of the political debate to realize that rabidly partisan interests do not serve our nation's interests. We're all in the same boat here, and we'll sink or swim together unless we stand shoulder to shoulder and bail in unison.

Only one person deserves blame in this tragic incident: the sick jackhole that did it. PERIOD.

I'm not using any platform, it is my belief that liberalism is a mental disorder. I'll pray for you liberal

Haha A perfect example of my point in my original post. Zeezee, you think liberalism is a mental disorder, and I assume you are certain of your belief. I think unreasoning belief in "God" is a mental disorder, and am certain that religion is a scam for social control of others by those claiming the key to the ONLY path to "eternal life", an empty promise to calm the fears of those who cannot accept that this life is all there is. But I don't put anyone down who thinks differently, the great thing about this country is we have the right to believe what we will. It is only when we turn against each other in attacking beliefs we all have the right to hold that our nation is weakened.

I'm not using any platform, it is my belief that liberalism is a mental disorder. I'll pray for you liberal
Thanks!
Back to the topic:
MA Duce said:
The great thing about this country is we have the right to believe what we will. It is only when we turn against each other in attacking beliefs we all have the right to hold that our nation is weakened.
Well said!

I do believe Sarah Palin is guilty of one thing...shortsightedness. She tried to play the game of wording things in a way that would appeal to her base and now she is a victim of poor choices and circumstance. I am sure if she could go back now she would not use that same graphic (not that I believe she actually had much to do with it anyway). Sarah Palin IS NOT responsible for the actions of a lone psychotic.

I have decided though that she is responsible for my broken toe I received in krav maga last week. I would normally blame Bush, but that is getting boring. :)

Anyone that has seen his youtube videos and believes he is a follower of Sarah or the TEA party has no clue about TEA beliefs, or Sarah's agenda.
TEA party-ers don't burn flags.
And I do believe while Sarah has stated that doing so is you right under the first amendment, she wouldn't herself, or advocate for doing it.

Sorry, but the only lasting effect of this nut-jobs actions will be another round of arguments over our right to own high capacity magazines and/or self loading pistols.

No one is to blame for this except the ***-hole who pulled the trigger. There is no control over us except ourselves and whatever higher power you choose to answer to. Sarah Palin is not to blame for this, neither is Keith Olbermann. The Sportsmans Warehouse that sold him the gun isn't to blame. The gun isn't to blame. The high capacity magazines aren't to blame either. This was one mentally deranged individual who chose to commit this atrocity.
The problem is that both sides will use this as an excuse to drum up political rhetoric. The left is already writing bills to ban the evil high capacity ammunition clips, because they are obviously capable of atrocities, just by themselves. The right is already trying to deflect the blame. Both sides need to remember that this was a tragedy and that the answer to the issue lies in providing people with help when they show obvious signs of mental issues. But no matter what we do, no matter what we ban, we will never stop all tragedies like this. We will simply see a shift in the tools utilized to perpetrate them.

All we can do now is pray for the victims of this tragedy and for the perpetrator and his family as well...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...te-hijacked-massacre-revenge-Sarah-Palin.html

The Daily Mail said:
History shows how dangerous it is to try to second-guess the motives of political assassins.

John Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan because he was obsessed with the actress Jodie Foster, not because he hated Right-wingers.

Likewise, Lynette Fromme tried to shoot Gerald Ford because she revered the cult killer Charles Manson.

But those lessons from history won’t stop some Democrats exploiting the shooting of a nine-year-old girl and five others at the weekend with precisely the sort of foam-flecked over-reaction for which they love to condemn their opponents on the Right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top