JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So your statement: I think unreasoning belief in "God" is a mental disorder, and am certain that religion is a scam ... isn't meant as insulting? If not maybe my reading comprehension does suck...

Ok read it slowly...it begins...I THINK meaning it is my opinion. UNREASONING BELIEF Means blind acceptance of any dogma without critical examination for fact, I stated MY opinion. I did not state it as fact nor belittle any who saw things differently.

Ok read it slowly...it begins...I THINK meaning it is my opinion. UNREASONING BELIEF Means blind acceptance of any dogma without critical examination for fact, I stated MY opinion. I did not state it as fact nor belittle any who saw things differently.

Thank you for the clarification. Enough said.

Of course you are all victims of leftist manipulation. The left is very good at manipulation. Take the shooting in Tucson , the extremists and outrageous rhetoric by the left blaming talk radio and Sarah Palin for causing this was just a manipulation. By coming out with extreme lies and distortions it allows Obama to look like he is in the middle. With a complicit media he was framed as the almighty peace maker.

Everyone knows Palin and talk radio had nothing to do with the shooting. Even those who made the outrageous statements new it. The goal was to allow Obama to escape to the middle. This was the Oaklahoma City speech they had planned for, right down to the T-shirts.

Manipulation.

jj

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews