JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Penguin,

GOA is a gun rights organization. Their job is to lobby for gun rights not to support the person who has the best economic plan or best foreign policy stance. Their interest is guns period. If they say Santorum is best on guns, that doesn't mean that we all have to go and vote for them, but talking badly about the GOA for suggesting which candidate should be elected for their stance on the second amendment is ridiculous.
No, putting weight in the opinion of a single minded political organization is ridiculous. Even pretending a person should vote based on a single issue is ridiculous.

This election is for the republicans to loose - it appears that with this squabling Obama has already won. If a better republican candidate is not brought forth I will vote for Obama again. You may not like the way i see things but I never ever asked for permision. I will vote for the best candidate that is presented and so far I see nothing with a republican name on it that I like better. So get hot republicans or prepare to lose again and blame yourselves for it. I feel that many others feel this way as well.

James Ruby

My neighbor is an ardent paleo conservative who voted for obongo because he wants collapse while he is young enough to take part in a real revolution. Be careful what you ask for

Yes, to recognize that the political process is a sham and that the fake left/right paradigm is to keep the ignorant people pacified is anti-American.

It is disloyal to the country to do your homework and see the lies for what they are; people should just move away if they don't like it. The next puppet of the US has already been chosen at Bilderberg and no minion voting will change that fact. You have no say. But if you believe that ignorance is patriotic, please be my guest ....

Government worshippers cannot tell the difference between America, the land/people and the Corporation of the United States of America. Dimwitted so-called 'patriots' wouldn't know what the Act of 1871 was if it fell on their head. District of Columbia Act of 1871 Defacto formed 1 - YouTube
haha he gets his info from watching jesse ventura

i cant belive that someone says they would vote for obama again if a better republican dosent come forward any of the republicans are so totally different than that guy how can you even consider that

My neighbor is an ardent paleo conservative who voted for obongo because he wants collapse while he is young enough to take part in a real revolution. Be careful what you ask for
Wow, I was not willing to assume racism as quickly as FarmerTed, but it looks like i was being to generous with the benefit of the doubt.

haha he gets his info from watching jesse ventura

No sir I do not. But I know about 100x more about 'politics' and truth than you will ever know. So take your closed mind to the voting booth Nov 6th and click your heels together and say 'my vote counts' ten times .....

Only about 1 in 50 people have a grasp of what is destroying this nation; or should I say what destroyed this nation since we are being held together temporarily via wars and money printing. What destroyed the country is ignorance and apathy. Wwkii, sorry to say, you are the poster boy for that.

And there it is, the race card. Ted hinted and PP played it.
How absurd it is to pretend it is the fault of the person who hears the racial slur more so than it is the fault of the person who said it.

I know in recent years you have been fed the notion that the best defense of racism is to pretend it is the fault of anyone that notices it for pointing it out, but that tactic only works when people are willing to react without thinking.

LMAO. In before the deleted thread. :)

I'm sitting here getting a kick out of posts which are pro-Paul by people who are anti religion and especially anti "evangelical", from prior posts. Palin bashers for that reason, too, LOL. :)

JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION, Ron Paul is a born again, evangelical, fundamentalist Baptist Christian.

Of course he supports your gun rights and your liberty. You just never noticed before that someone can deeply hold his own beliefs, and even speak them, but still think it's your right to think and be what you want.

How absurd it is to pretend it is the fault of the person who hears the racial slur more so than it is the fault of the person who said it.

I know in recent years you have been fed the notion that the best defense of racism is to pretend it is the fault of anyone that notices it for pointing it out, but that tactic only works when people are willing to react without thinking.

You stopped making sense long ago.

im curious why everyone is so against santorum and who do you guys think is better besides ron paul since he has no chance of being elected

"Laws reflect the collective morality of our people," Santorum has said. "This idea that people should be able to go and do whatever they want and it doesn't really matter as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, that's not our founders' view of freedom."

That is all I have to say about the matter. Live and let live.

It's plain to see Obama has some paid trolls on this list and it is pretty easy to see who they are.
This country was built on the constitution and has done well for more years than most nations survive.
The truth is the Second Amendment is the amendment that protects the constitution and it should be the one we judge our political candidates by. A candidate that is not behind the constitution and the second amendment is not a help to this country and actually an enemy of our nation. But at the end of the day all GOP candidates are far better than the one that sits in the White House now. So at that we must suck it up and do what we must to protect our nation. When it comes to voting I will vote for the one running against Obama that has the best chance of winning whether I like him or not. There is no doubt where Obama is with the Constitution and we must be done with him even if we have to place our vote against him and vote for some we don't think is perfect. On to Victory!
Flash

I don't see the person running whom I could vote for. Paul comes closest except he has baggage. Less than others.

Why is it that if you get someone who doesn't want to run our country's economy in the gutter via excessive borrowing they always seems to want to tell us how to live our personal life's and let the rich ride for free?

Our choice this go round seems to otherwise be a tax and spend democrat or a borrow and spend republican. And you guys are argueing over it.

Regards to all, some good views were posted on both sides of the discussion, thanks.

ps, mods, my view: please delete any and all posts that have name calling, but leave the thread intact.

I don't see the person running whom I could vote for. Paul comes closest except he has baggage. Less than others.
Welcome to the reality of a moderate position. Being a lefty means you like all the people that tell you are smarter than everyone else and that rich people are the reason you are such a failure in life. Being a righty is liking the people that tell you that you are morally better than everyone else and that poor people are the reason you don't have more in life. Being a moderate means you don't like anyone.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR