JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Smoly Hokes! So many really, really, really stupid things were said.

I don't know if one logical, syllogistic argument was made in support of any person. Instead, I just wasted 30 minutes reading all of your bellyaching about personal frustrations.

God help us all.

He's not my president so why do I owe an illegal alien tool of the international banksters any honor?

Are you a citizen of the United States of America?
Yes? Well he is indeed YOUR President. Have some respect. You may not like him personally but you cannot deny the fact he is POTUS.
If you don't like it then I suppose you need to move because you are in for a long 5 years more with him since your side cannot put anyone up front that has any answers. All the Right wants to do now is see America burn so they can blame it on Obama. It's disgusting to see Mitch McConnell and John Boehner every night on the news saying NOTHING that will help the average citizen of this great country. All we get is gridlock, denial, lies and hate.

I'm not saying Obama is my front runner as well. There are plenty of things I don't like about the current administration but considering the current alternative, yet again, I must go Left.
The other reason I'm voting for him again is the Supreme Court. I want to see the Citizens United ruling struck down and reversed. If a GOP candidate wins that will NEVER happen.

Face it, the POTUS is really a puppet. Much smarter and craftier (some might say shiftier) are behind the strings of BOTH parties. MONEY is the problem... and until the influence of MONEY in politics is reduced severely we all will be fighting and calling each other names for a long time to come.

What is a shame is that we are all here bubbleguming at each other and pointing fingers when we probably have more in common than not.

If you are referring to JFK he was far from a lib in many ways.. he was a life NRA member and anti communist as well as anti bankster

OK, OK, OK................

A Liberal Definition by John F. Kennedy:
Acceptance Speech of the New York
Liberal Party Nomination

September 14, 1960

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

OK, OK, OK................

A Liberal Definition by John F. Kennedy:
Acceptance Speech of the New York
Liberal Party Nomination

September 14, 1960

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then the record of this party and its members demonstrate that we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."

Think on how far the definition of that word has come since that day

ron paul are you joking why dont you raise your hands and surrender. now him and mic are liberals ,Gingrich can talk but is wishy washy Santorum is the only real conservative republican we have

I actually almost hope that you guys do nominate this clown.

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top