JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I voted for Obama and he has been the best President the Republican Party could have hoped for.
Instead of Universal Healthcare we have the Health Insurance Industry Profit Protection Act.
We have an extension of the Bush Tax Cuts.
We have NDAA.
The First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Fourteenth and maybe the Eighth amendments have been eviscerated.

The one thing Obama hasn't done is attempt to curtail our gun rights. In fact, under Obama, the supremes have extended gun rights to places they have not been in a long time.

I am afraid what you just said does not jive with the demonized version of the uber-liberal Obama that the far right media has portrayed. Therefore, I have to dismiss you without acknowledging the accuracy of your statement. Obama was put in power for one reason IMHO. That reason was to be a scapegoat for decades of failed policy. The main factor of this failed policy being deregulation that started under Reagan and continued through Clinton and Bush. Deregulation was a means for the wealthy and the powerful to gain unfair advantages and create artificial and unsustainable profits. When it inevitably came crashing down they could not have their regular cronies from either side taking the blame so along comes Obama to be the scapegoat. How else do you explain his meteor like rise to power.

Santorum is a neo con/zionist tool who will get us into another insane war. No vote there from my team. If Ron Paul is not the nominee we will again vote for the Constitution Party candidate

Yeah, and Congress had nothing to do with it, right? :nuts:

Maybe you should take the time to learn about the different branches of government and the roles they play before you start laying blame for our economic troubles. Just say'n.
And there were no republicans in congress? It was all the dems fault? War wasn't started while the administration strong armed politicians and presented false evidence?

You know PP, your time typing here is a waste, a much better use for your fingers would be playing with yourself! More pleasurable, and you would be accomplishing something.

Mike

I voted for Obama and he has been the best President the Republican Party could have hoped for.
Instead of Universal Healthcare we have the Health Insurance Industry Profit Protection Act.
We have an extension of the Bush Tax Cuts.
We have NDAA.
The First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Fourteenth and maybe the Eighth amendments have been eviscerated.

The one thing Obama hasn't done is attempt to curtail our gun rights. In fact, under Obama, the supremes have extended gun rights to places they have not been in a long time.
you can be gauranteed he will be after the 2nd as soon as he knows he has nothing to loose that is for sure. and if you think the fast and furious operation wasnt about undermining our rights to look like we have to easy of laws your crazy

odd.....I have NEVER met a Marine...and I have served with a lot of them......who refer to themselves as FORMER Marines....they are Marines for LIFE. Semper Fi, shipmates!!!

you can be gauranteed he will be after the 2nd as soon as he knows he has nothing to loose that is for sure. and if you think the fast and furious operation wasnt about undermining our rights to look like we have to easy of laws your crazy

Where do idiots keep coming up with this "nothing to loose" nonsense. The same argument was made about Bush and how if he got a second term he would have "nothing to loose" and would do away with citizens rights, put people in concentration camps, etc. Politicians are still controlled by their party. This isn't a single game scenario. The parties are thinking several administrations ahead. They do not care who currently holds the torch as much as they do who will hold it next.

Plus, politicians never have "nothing to loose." They have to keep the right people happy so they can get their six figure speaking gigs, their seven figure consulting jobs, and their other promised perks after they leave office.

That would be "guaranteed" wwkii, and the contraction for "you are" would be "you're", not "your".
As for your claim of clairvoyance, I am at a loss. All I have to go on is history, unlike you I do not spend my days gazing into a crystal ball.

NoisyCow, given your dim view of this country, I am certain that between diatribes you must be packing to move to a country you favor...perhaps somewhere in South America...Mexico, perhaps...strict immigration laws, but not too hard to obtain weapons.....or Venezuela.....warm, great food, and Hugo Chavez would love to read your blogs....maybe you could keep your computer in prison where you would certainly end up for ranting.

But no, you chose the USA...flawed as it is, yet here you stay. As one who has served to protect your right to bloviate, I say...please continue...I enjoy a good laugh. By the way, did YOU serve?

I bet Noisy Cow is like me.. I am not going anywhere.. my ancestors died and bled for this country since 1622 and one of them died on Lexington Green 1775. They would not even recognize this nation now. Rev0lution is the solution

NoisyCow, given your dim view of this country, I am certain that between diatribes you must be packing to move to a country you favor...perhaps somewhere in South America...Mexico, perhaps...strict immigration laws, but not too hard to obtain weapons.....or Venezuela.....warm, great food, and Hugo Chavez would love to read your blogs....maybe you could keep your computer in prison where you would certainly end up for ranting.

But no, you chose the USA...flawed as it is, yet here you stay. As one who has served to protect your right to bloviate, I say...please continue...I enjoy a good laugh. By the way, did YOU serve?
i was thinking that playboy and rolanson should be with him

I bet Noisy Cow is like me.. I am not going anywhere.. my ancestors died and bled for this country since 1622 and one of them died on Lexington Green 1775. They would not even recognize this nation now. Rev0lution is the solution

I have two sides to my family. Some served in the civil war and others are more recent immigrants. Most of them have served this country and will not simply walk away because some person or corporation tells us we have to love it the way it is or leave it. They always leave out the other option which is restore it to the way it was when it was growing and prospering. That means taking control away from corporate media and corporate politics and placing it back in the hands of the people. I am all for a large and powerful government as long as it is run for and by the people and not for and by the corporations.

I must apologize; I had forgotten that the Bill of Rights was reserved solely for the benefit of only those who think a particular way, behave in a particular manner or speak only what others would have them say.

Those who seem to have forgotten that The United States of America was brought to you by a bunch of armed Liberals.

I must apologize; I had forgotten that the Bill of Rights was reserved solely for the benefit of only those who think a particular way, behave in a particular manner or speak only what others would have them say.

Those who seem to have forgotten that The United States of America was brought to you by a bunch of armed Liberals.

The definition of "liberal" back then has absolutely no connection to it's current definition

Because why? He doesn't think we need to go to war over bubblegum that doesn't matter to us? Have you been in the military and done a deployment to the middle east? Because my three times their showed me that even the people we are "helping" don't want us there.

This. There is a reason that 73% of all donations from military members are for Ron Paul.

I have two sides to my family. Some served in the civil war and others are more recent immigrants. Most of them have served this country and will not simply walk away because some person or corporation tells us we have to love it the way it is or leave it. They always leave out the other option which is restore it to the way it was when it was growing and prospering. That means taking control away from corporate media and corporate politics and placing it back in the hands of the people. I am all for a large and powerful government as long as it is run for and by the people and not for and by the corporations.

I'll let the first president of the United States answer this one

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top