JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
True story, and one of the stranger conversations I've had in the recent past.

So, I was doing a private sale at Tigard Pawn, my last one for this year. We had finished up and were walking out the door when we spotted Santa on the side of 99W, waving at cars as they drove by and calling out "Merry Christmas". Well, Santa spotted us too, and flagged us down, walking up to us to ask a question.

Ol' Kris Kringle, well he wants a 9mm pistol and asked if we had just bought a gun ourselves. We told him about the private sale, and he started asking about the process to buy a new gun. Seems St. Nick hasn't owned a gun before and was really wanting to get one for protection (probably some angry elves out there). So, me and my buyer educated Father Christmas in a variety of things such as how the background check process works, where to buy, what to expect to pay for a variety of different guns, etc.

We concluded our discussion after about 5 minutes, at which time Perre Noel went back to greeting the fine folks driving through Tigard.

Anyway, just an odd conversation with the man in the red suit, and certainly the strangest conversation about guns I've had.

maxresdefault.jpg

I can total see Santa with a rifle in 6.5x55 or one of those '"Norwegian 1951 Elk rifles in .8mm Mauser."
Those rifles a kinda rare only about 1000 of them were built.
They were a Norwegian Krag action with a .8x57mm barrel , pretty sweet , but pricey.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads