JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fetterman for President.
puke GIF

Dunno what's up with them folks in Pennsylvania voting that clown in as Oz is much more lucid
I have a friend back in PA, he said him and his neighbors really wanted to vote for Oz but they were afraid that if they sent him to Washington he wouldn't have time to come 'round as regular as he had been to keep them stocked up on his Patented Miracle Snake Oil Cure For What Ails Ya'

:cool:

Unfortunately here on the west coast people haven't really done any better in their choices.
The political "elite" both left and right leave a lot to be desired. Obviously a lot of stupid people in America who vote in these mouth breathers.

Fetterman has ZERO power or influence, and will be unable to spread his filth and get anything passed beyond his state, and even then, his state has a bad case of "Buyers Remorse" so I don't see anything moving outside his hospital bed/office!

Go Away Power GIF

Last Edited:
Ok, I'm no fan of Fetterman or the leftist idiots, but Fetterman did NOT say he wants to abolish the 2nd amendment.

This was an assistant who said "...he'd be ok with overturning the 2nd amendment...problably". This was conjecture from the assistant while flirting with someone while she was interviewing him undercover.

Let's be real and not put words into people mouths. This isn't a story, just a dipbubblegum assistant talking out of turn.
No, let's rush to judgement and conjecture :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top