JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about the AR in the mom's trunk that is clearly a shotgun? Unless you can eject a shotgun shell from an AR.

He makes a big deal about the guy from the woods being placed in the front of the cop car, insinuating he was complicit in the staged shooting. Sorry, if he was an actor/participant, he would not be on scene when media gets there.

Conflicting info from the media during live coverage? Yeah, they are idiots putting out anything to get viewers. The responders on scene don't even know what's going on right away.

Want more? Watch it with a critical eye.

It sounds like you are reinforcing the video hypothesis with your answers

so, lemme get this straight.

It's easier for you to believe that there is some evil, high powered conspiracy, with god only knows how many people involved, that have to toe the party line, keep secrets, watch wha they say or do for ever, than it is to believe that a guy went nuts, killed his mother and then went to the school where his mother worked sometimes, and shot up the place.

Ok, got it.
actors do a script then go on to the next movie, and most actors as we all know lean left and don't like guns so why is that so hard to believe?

For you 2%-ers out there (only).

People that can't think for themselves, that cling desperately to 'official stories' and what the gov/media tells them are Deluded and Deceived (aka Victims), NOT stupid, dumb, tards, whatever.

Calm your frustration. The definition of delusion itself means that arguing with facts is hopeless.

When one wants to learn truth, they will - not before, and not because you shoved truth on them. You are competing with years of programming and deception that these people have had inflicted on them since birth. You simply cannot compete against that, ever. When/if a person is ready to wake up, if ever, they will on their own. Not because you shamed or bullied them into it.

Please also remember that there are most likely some lies/myths that you cling to also. The rabbit hole is deep my friend. So before you ride too tall on that white horse you might want to examine some of the comforting ideals and beliefs you hold dear before coping too big of an attitude.

The deceivers are masters of human psychology and know that the vast majority will always kneel at the altar of authority. That is what they are programmed to do. Sadly, that is the way it will stay for a very long time.

You seriously think a bunch of 6 year old kids are in on a conspiracy? Sorry, I have kids. Impossible.

I must ask what bunch of kids? All that has been officialy shown is a picture of kids in a line about a classroom in number and some single kids giving statements. This school had between 400-600 students.

I must ask what bunch of kids? All that has been officialy shown is a picture of kids in a line about a classroom in number and some single kids giving statements. This school had between 400-600 students.

guess he missed that part when he was Watching it with a critical eye.

To the folks that believe this is a conspiracy;

Do you guys believe all of the individuals that appear in those videos featuring the news footage are complicit in this ?

That they are all agents of the US government and are perpetrating this lie ?

The reason they are doing this is to further push the gun control agenda so we can be disarmed ?

Honest questions, trying to understand the mind set here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Problem, reaction, solution...... that's called false flag ladies and germs. Something just doesn't add up. And another thing, that medical examiner guy worries me.

So they are going after the "assault" rifles, why don't they go after Honda cars? clearly that's the car that was used to aid a psycho killer in his plan to kill a bunch of humans. If the "high capacity" mags aided, well so did the Honda!

You don't have to take this footage or evidence as a conspiracy. Whatever you think about this is your own opinion and as with everything I read or watch I take with a grain of salt. Don't bash on people and call people tin hatters. I was just trying to shed some light on the snowball that is gun control because of sandy hook. If you think there isn't other bubblegum going on in this world than your perfect little life then go on play in Lala land. Always question power, because if anyone has anything to gain, best believe they will take advantage of it.

You don't have to take this footage or evidence as a conspiracy. Whatever you think about this is your own opinion and as with everything I read or watch I take with a grain of salt. Don't bash on people and call people tin hatters. I was just trying to shed some light on the snowball that is gun control because of sandy hook. If you think there isn't other bubblegum going on in this world than your perfect little life then go on play in Lala land. Always question power, because if anyone has anything to gain, best believe they will take advantage of it.

Many know Sandy Hook is not what it is made out to be,and this number is growing everyday. It is not a conspiracy it is a Hoax plain and simple. I will glady take my lumps for more eye opening posts.

There is a difference between a conspiracy to commit a crime, and the democrats taking advantage of it.

One, the conspiracy, implies that hundreds, if not thousands, of people gathered together to create this huge fantasy of mass murder.

The other just requires democrats to be themselves and run around in sack cloth and ashes, beating their breast, wailing and gnashing their teeth. Democrats are good at doing that.

I don't see a conspiracy, I do see democrats being themselves.

lanza.jpg

lanza.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews