JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock Jock, ever been a GI? Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep something quiet in a large group? Somebody always talks, because they want to be seen as "knowing" something special.

Next, hollywood spends a LOT of money making sets like that. LOTS. And, again, it takes a LOT of people to make it happen. People who talk.

There is no "wag the dog" here. This is just an example of the news media trying to scoop each other, and running with bad stories before they know everything, and other people being in front of cameras who shouldn't be, for a variety of reasons. I know I would never had wanted to be put in front of a camera when I was assisting autopsies...

You can believe whatever you want to believe, as will I. I don't sense a conspiracy, nor a cover up, just a group that is more than willing to dance on the graves of anyone they can, to further their agenda. THAT is, to me, the real evil.

Gotta agree with GlockJock on this, i was watching it live and even feeling the emotions of shock was not enough to make me ignore the fact that the peoples movements looked weird and staged. I told my wife it doesnt look right. Everyone was walking short routes back and forth between sets of cars like extra's on a movie. there was no question in my mind on the Clackamas Mall shooting, go back and watch the First Responders there and compare them to the First Responders At Newtown.

Everyone was walking short routes back and forth between sets of cars like extra's on a movie. there was no question in my mind on the Clackamas Mall shooting, go back and watch the First Responders there and compare them to the First Responders At Newtown.

Difference between the scenes:

Sandy Hook - All the victims inside were dead. No need for a bunch of people going in and out. As a matter of fact, the scene (inside the building) was locked down for investigation, as it should have been.

Clackamas - Lots of victims and witnesses inside, so medics/cops/etc. needed to be going in and out.

It amazes me how people who know nothing about criminal investigations sit back and critique because they have seen it on CSI or they just know how they would do it.

**Edit**
You also have to consider the time frame of the video clips shown. How long after the incident were those people just milling about?

after they were murdered you would put you younger child in the same clothes thats sick

Yeah, who knows. There are alot of variables of why the sister would be in the dress. I suspect these parents had forgotten about the hand-me-down dress association, or were emotionally stable enough in their grieving not to place a grievous attachment to an article of clothing. Of course, maybe they are indeed demented and will try to make the younger daughter assume the name and role of the Emilie, but who, other than Hollywood and conspiracy theorists, would go down that road?

Glock Jock, ever been a GI? Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep something quiet in a large group? Somebody always talks, because they want to be seen as "knowing" something special.

Next, hollywood spends a LOT of money making sets like that. LOTS. And, again, it takes a LOT of people to make it happen. People who talk.

This has been my thought as well. A dozen people would have a hard time keeping quiet about this. This would require hundreds to be complicit.

I believe people just want a entity to fight when stuff like this happens. Its very difficult to fight dead Adam Lanza, or evil for example. When you decide it was the government that did this at least then there is a target for your frustration , anger, etc.

A few things are odd about the story. As I stated before the man in the woods isn't imagined. I saw him LIVE on TV.

The medical examiner is beyond strange and I believe gives a very strange interview, considering what he was in the process of witnessing. I would be much more rattled, but people respond to stress in different ways.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

We have to realize that people grieve and handle loss in many different ways; in fact grief behavior can be grouped but it would be difficult to categorize because of individual differences between each person. I have spent many years doing emotional support work with grieving families and have not yet seen it all. It is outright ignorant to try to tell a person how to grieve and just as ignorant to judge a person for the way they grieve.

Ok fellas, let's stop denying this happened. Children died at the hands of lunatic using firearms. I think the incident is being used to push an agenda that has existed long before these kids were born, but don't deny the tragedy because of the heartless fools that are using it. We need to address the fact this is not a firearm issue this is a issue on how we deal with the mentally ill and emotionally unstable. One other issue that will be controversial is school safety planning. 14 of the 20 children that were killed were shot huddled in a closet with their teacher.

Besides, if the government needs a massacre they don't need to fake it and you are not going to be able to Google the details on how they did it.
supposedly

told to us by the same media

once again supposedly

We have to realize that people grieve and handle loss in many different ways; in fact grief behavior can be grouped but it would be difficult to categorize because of individual differences between each person. I have spent many years doing emotional support work with grieving families and have not yet seen it all. It is outright ignorant to try to tell a person how to grieve and just as ignorant to judge a person for the way they grieve.

but they all seem to be (grieving) the same way convenient

If it was a hoax, why not put out pictures of the scene inside the school? It would be easy enough to do and would prevent conspiracy theories.

If not a hoax, they won't release pics because it is a criminal investigation.

Some of you wouldn't believe it was real unless you could walk around poking your fingers into the bullet holes of the victims.

And the school is home to 600 kids??? where are they in any of the scenes? i saw ONE line of kids walk out of there in a still pic. The school would have still been on lockdown and those kids would have been inside. so where are they? did ANYONE see 600 kids come out of that building?

And the school is home to 600 kids??? where are they in any of the scenes? i saw ONE line of kids walk out of there in a still pic. The school would have still been on lockdown and those kids would have been inside. so where are they? did ANYONE see 600 kids come out of that building?

Was the media there as soon as the school was cleared? Isn't it possible that the kids were out of the school prior to media arrival? Again, if it was a hoax, why not wait until the media is there to evacuate?

Again, either real or a poor hoax job.

Was the media there as soon as the school was cleared? Isn't it possible that the kids were out of the school prior to media arrival? Again, if it was a hoax, why not wait until the media is there to evacuate?

Beat me to it.

Would have been a priority for le to remove the children from the building.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

And its downright Ignorant to ignore the father/actor using KNOWN acting techniques to get into character for his interview with the news

I'm not ignoring the father's behavior; it just looks like grieving to me, from my real-world personal experience with grieving people. Furthermore, ignoring "reasonable" alternatives is not ignorant, it is stupidity. However, to be defined stupidity, it would have to be reasonable. I did not ignore this behavior; I took the time to study it from the first time this was brought to my attention. I used Real Life experience from my four years of drama classes and from my experiences working with grieving persons. Then I applied the fact that the father had lost his daughter. Which, in a logical conclusion, led to the most reasonable outcome that the father was acting according to the pressures of trying to hold it together while grieving the loss of his daughter.

I assume, however, I may be wrong, that you have come to conclusions based on your bias. Who's ignorant now?

If it was a hoax, why not put out pictures of the scene inside the school? It would be easy enough to do and would prevent conspiracy theories.

If not a hoax, they won't release pics because it is a criminal investigation.

Some of you wouldn't believe it was real unless you could walk around poking your fingers into the bullet holes of the victims.

easy answer, this administration is inept.

they do it all the time on the news

no, they monitor the cop radio all the time and are there almost as fast as the cops.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top