JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You don't have to take this footage or evidence as a conspiracy. Whatever you think about this is your own opinion and as with everything I read or watch I take with a grain of salt. Don't bash on people and call people tin hatters. I was just trying to shed some light on the snowball that is gun control because of sandy hook. If you think there isn't other bubblegum going on in this world than your perfect little life then go on play in Lala land. Always question power, because if anyone has anything to gain, best believe they will take advantage of it.

never let a good crisis go to waste

this has been discussed here many times, watch the video several times of the weapon being removed from the trunk of the car, it is not, I repeat it is not an AR15 style weapon, an AR15 does not have a side and a feed tube underneath the barrel, Benelli shotgun anyone???????????

There is a difference between a conspiracy to commit a crime, and the democrats taking advantage of it.

One, the conspiracy, implies that hundreds, if not thousands, of people gathered together to create this huge fantasy of mass murder.

The other just requires democrats to be themselves and run around in sack cloth and ashes, beating their breast, wailing and gnashing their teeth. Democrats are good at doing that.

I don't see a conspiracy, I do see democrats being themselves.

where did you get that definition I'm not able to find it

I think my frustration from this comes from seeing people, grown men, throw out critical thought and sign on to a belief system paved with untested unproved data. I'm so used to having to use provable data to provide accurate information that I have a difficult time believing assumption and speculation until proven otherwise. What I seen in these videos (the hundreds posted on you-tube and other sites) is that they are wrought with speculation. There is nothing wrong with that; however, to be a critical, well thought-out, believable source you have to give notice to all possibilities and either prove their inaccuracies with cold-hard fact, or leave them as an alternative possibility.

Where many of us differ is what is reasonable possibility, nothing more. We should take reason from our experiences with the real world (not fantasy based on our experiences with media, books, blogs, forums, you-tube, etc. ); however, many would like us to throw out our reason to buy into fantasy based on speculation and assumption. That is very difficult for some of us. Perhaps for our lack of experience in the real world, in the fantasy world, or in doing mushrooms.

I have real good friends, that I would take a bullet for, who are died-in-the-wool conspiracy nuts; most are very intelligent people who have taught me much about the world from their real-world experiences. Just because they have once given me fact does not mean I will blindly follow every thing they say. Sorry, that's just me, and hopefully, that is the rule that most of us on this forum follow.

Let's take a look at Webster's the definition of Delusion:

a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs.

nobody here is in the act of delusion until they refuse to take account of "indisputable evidence." I have yet to see one of these videos full of indisputable evidence.

I watched this video and a couple others, and although I don't usually subscribe to conspiracy theories, there were some things presented that did make me questions the official story. All I know is, that I wouldn't put it past our government to do anything to further there agenda.

I think my frustration from this comes from seeing people, grown men, throw out critical thought and sign on to a belief system paved with untested unproved data. I'm so used to having to use provable data to provide accurate information that I have a difficult time believing assumption and speculation until proven otherwise. What I seen in these videos (the hundreds posted on you-tube and other sites) is that they are wrought with speculation. There is nothing wrong with that; however, to be a critical, well thought-out, believable source you have to give notice to all possibilities and either prove their inaccuracies with cold-hard fact, or leave them as an alternative possibility.

Where many of us differ is what is reasonable possibility, nothing more. We should take reason from our experiences with the real world (not fantasy based on our experiences with media, books, blogs, forums, you-tube, etc. ); however, many would like us to throw out our reason to buy into fantasy based on speculation and assumption. That is very difficult for some of us. Perhaps for our lack of experience in the real world, in the fantasy world, or in doing mushrooms.

I have real good friends, that I would take a bullet for, who are died-in-the-wool conspiracy nuts; most are very intelligent people who have taught me much about the world from their real-world experiences. Just because they have once given me fact does not mean I will blindly follow every thing they say. Sorry, that's just me, and hopefully, that is the rule that most of us on this forum follow.

Let's take a look at Webster's the definition of Delusion:

a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self that is maintained despite indisputable evidence to the contrary; also : the abnormal state marked by such beliefs.

nobody here is in the act of delusion until they refuse to take account of "indisputable evidence." I have yet to see one of these videos full of indisputable evidence.

that cute little 6 year old sitting on obummers lap after she was killed in the school shooting isn't enough proof? what do you need for proof? do you have to be in on the plans to have the proof?

Sandy Hook is the 21 century version of Orson Wells war of the worlds, only back then they told everyone that it was an enactment unlike now where they are trying to make it seem that it is real.

that cute little 6 year old sitting on obummers lap after she was killed in the school shooting isn't enough proof? what do you need for proof? do you have to be in on the plans to have the proof?

The parkers had three children. Two of the children are shown with Obummer. The original family photo is two years old. Emilie would have likely grown out of that dress in two years. One of her younger sisters is likely wearing that dress because it is norm, when you have children, that you hand down clothing. That, my friend, is critical analysis....any more questions.

There is a difference between a conspiracy to commit a crime, and the democrats taking advantage of it.
One, the conspiracy, implies that hundreds, if not thousands, of people gathered together to create this huge fantasy of mass murder.
The other just requires democrats to be themselves and run around in sack cloth and ashes, beating their breast, wailing and gnashing their teeth. Democrats are good at doing that. I don't see a conspiracy, I do see democrats being themselves.

Truth right there.

Why would "they" perpetrate this hoax? obama is already a lame duck, so has nothing to lose by pushing another AWB.
Shootings happen on a regular basis, all they have to do is wait for one and get the ball rolling.

To you who believe this video:

Why take the AR from the trunk and put it in the school if it was a hoax? Wouldn't it have been placed in the school before the media showed up?
Why make facebook pages before the hoax? Are they just inept?
Why chase an actor through the woods and then disappear him?
Why cast a goofball as the medical examiner?
Why involve the neighbor who took kids into his house?

If this is a hoax, why have people not come forward to say, "This victim never existed" or "My department wanted me to go along and I wouldn't" or "That guy is not our medical examiner"?

The parkers had three children. Two of the children are shown with Obummer. The original family photo is two years old. Emilie would have likely grown out of that dress in two years. One of her younger sisters is likely wearing that dress because it is norm, when you have children, that you hand down clothing. That, my friend, is critical analysis....any more questions.

after they were murdered you would put you younger child in the same clothes thats sick

Truth right there.

Why would "they" perpetrate this hoax? obama is already a lame duck, so has nothing to lose by pushing another AWB.
Shootings happen on a regular basis, all they have to do is wait for one and get the ball rolling.

To you who believe this video:

Why take the AR from the trunk and put it in the school if it was a hoax? Wouldn't it have been placed in the school before the media showed up?
Why make facebook pages before the hoax? Are they just inept?
Why chase an actor through the woods and then disappear him?
Why cast a goofball as the medical examiner?
Why involve the neighbor who took kids into his house?

If this is a hoax, why have people not come forward to say, "This victim never existed" or "My department wanted me to go along and I wouldn't" or "That guy is not our medical examiner"?

o yea he hasn't looked into doing a third term or changing the laws about it??

trunk gun is not an ar
the photo of emily is suspicious and almost looks photoshopped onto obama, why wear the same dress? and if its the younger sister why would she be in a dead girls dress and who is the smaller girl there in the pic with them standing.
the strangest part for me is the smiley happy robbie so obviously getting into character for the media.

The other just requires democrats to be themselves and run around in sack cloth and ashes, beating their breast, wailing and gnashing their teeth. Democrats are good at doing that.

I don't see a conspiracy, I do see democrats being themselves.

Have you ever seen any Mel Gibson movies (Braveheart, The Patriot)? Your talking as if Hollywood doesn't have movie sets 10 times more complicated than this on a daily basis, literally. It's just a bunch of people walking and standing around at Sandy Hook. If getting people together to create a scene like this is impossible, hollywood wouldn't exist - thats all they do. Not to mention, there is not one photo of a body, blood, the 100 AR-15 casings or even a body with a sheet over it anywhere (except for the pillow sized things on the tarp, with not one drop of blood on them after up to 11 bullets being fired into them)? It's not just what you see, but what you don't. What is also very disturbing is that all of the "parents" and "medical examiner" are laughing and smiling after the "worst tragedy in America". Would anybody really be laughing on a day like this?

I watched this video and a couple others, and although I don't usually subscribe to conspiracy theories, there were some things presented that did make me questions the official story. All I know is, that I wouldn't put it past our government to do anything to further there agenda.

Ok fellas, let's stop denying this happened. Children died at the hands of lunatic using firearms. I think the incident is being used to push an agenda that has existed long before these kids were born, but don't deny the tragedy because of the heartless fools that are using it. We need to address the fact this is not a firearm issue this is a issue on how we deal with the mentally ill and emotionally unstable. One other issue that will be controversial is school safety planning. 14 of the 20 children that were killed were shot huddled in a closet with their teacher.

Besides, if the government needs a massacre they don't need to fake it and you are not going to be able to Google the details on how they did it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top