JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't see it as newsworthy that many of us build firearms in our garage
yet not to long ago every Liberal newspaper in the country was ranting about "ghost guns"
and it was a SHOCK to Liberals that people like us can actually assemble a working firearm legally at home
as well as load our own ammunition
and how is that "newsworthy"?

True.

I read this in a NY Times article:

"At Rapid Fire Arms, a gun shop along the main road in Sandy, the owner, Brian Coleman, has sold 4.5 million rounds of ammunition since March."

what the heck you guys out in Sandy need that much ammo for?
Do you have any ideal how many hippies and leftists live in Oregon? :D

Rapid Fire is a great shop, don't disrespect them. Given more availability of ammunition I'm sure they could get those numbers up.

Do SG ammo!

In seriousness shooting is great recreation and it consumes ammunition. I don't live in Sandy and I buy from them. I didn't read the article, maybe it's a parody or I missed the point.

NYT actually knows better, but still prefers to rattle the cages of gullible heads-buried-in-the-sand readers by alluding to a half dozen guns as an arsenal of assault weapons, and 1,000 rounds as a stockpile. Shame on all such fearmongers.

Last Edited:
Rapid Fire is a great shop, don't disrespect them. Given more availability of ammunition I'm sure they could get those numbers up.

Do SG ammo!

In seriousness shooting is great recreation and it consumes ammunition. I don't live in Sandy and I buy from them. I didn't read the article, maybe it's a parody or I missed the point.
the article is a political op ed, which I don't think I can post here
the basic premise is that Portland is an island in Oregon
most Oregonians disapprove of and fear that the violence in Portland will spread to the rural communities and Oregonians are stocking up on ammo and firearms, 70% of the firearm purchases are first time buyers. But the article was clear, rural Oregonians are stocking up on ammo and firearms ( their opinion).
just by chance, they chose Rapid Fire as a typical Oregon gun shop to interview
since most of us are not first time firearms buyers, there must be a LOT of new "gun owners" in Oregon. Shooters is a different story
if many of you use Rapid Fire and know Brian Coleman, stop by and ask if these numbers are correct and if he is aware of the NYT article

and personally, I have ordered large lots of ammo from SG Ammo for years
I used to use Walmart in Woodland for small lots of pistol ammo, but no longer. Last time I was there I bought all the 9mm on the shelves
I think Bi-Mart in Vancouver still sell cost effective ammo
I don't think there is a gunshop left in the Lewis River Valley

the article is a political op ed, which I don't think I can post here
the basic premise is that Portland is an island in Oregon
most Oregonians disapprove of and fear that the violence in Portland will spread to the rural communities and Oregonians are stocking up on ammo and firearms, 70% of the firearm purchases are first time buyers. But the article was clear, rural Oregonians are stocking up on ammo and firearms ( their opinion).
just by chance, they chose Rapid Fire as a typical Oregon gun shop to interview
since most of us are not first time firearms buyers, there must be a LOT of new "gun owners" in Oregon. Shooters is a different story
if many of you use Rapid Fire and know Brian Coleman, stop by and ask if these numbers are correct and if he is aware of the NYT article

and personally, I have ordered large lots of ammo from SG Ammo for years
I used to use Walmart in Woodland for small lots of pistol ammo, but no longer. Last time I was there I bought all the 9mm on the shelves
I think Bi-Mart in Vancouver still sell cost effective ammo
I don't think there is a gunshop left in the Lewis River Valley

I ain afeared a no ghost...

Most folks from Sandy got their first rifle on their 5th birthday and their first chainsaw on their 6th. Rural people love guns and know how to fight so if you want to f around you will find out. Sandy borders Gresham and right now Gresham is a total bubblegumhole.

Word.... :D;)

B32CE973-80A3-4EE4-A98A-8C8058472F60.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews