JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
UN General Assembly votes to condemn Russian invasion of Ukraine. China abstained (absentions are for chickenschits) and five UN member countries voted against: Russia, Belarus, North Korea, Syria, and Eritrea. It was the negative vote by Eritrea that is interesting, given that country's decades-long war of independence against Ethiopia (started in 1961, didn't achieve independence until 1991). You'd think Eritrea would relate to an oppressive power trying to wrest independence away from a people, but apparently Eritrea must be beholden to Russia for... something.

Meanwhile, still no oil/gas sanctions against Russia. No backbone in Washington D.C. The flow of American dollars to Putin to finance his war continues.

We are buying $45,000,000 a day oil from the Russians and the CCP even more for oil. It finances the war we want to fight so are we going to send our blood and treasure over there while we finance the Russian war machine?

Why don't we start with not buying there oil and producing our own energy?

And ruin AOC's ability to rub one out over her fever dream of green energy and Commie overlords?

Being "green" has been nothing more than sleight of hand.
Pipeline too "risky"? We'll just use someone else's pipeline. And heck, while we're at it throw some high seas tankers into the mix because "green"

Domestic manufacturing needs environmental oversight? We'll just fire Americans and send manufacturing overseas where there's zilch for environmental regulation. Bonus: things will be so cheap people can buy even more! Double bonus: high seas cargo ships running on bunker oil.

I could go on. It's all in the name of environmental justice, being "green" dontcha know?!

My guess......
Hunter is looking to be re-hired (or hired) someday.

BUT, But, but.....
Burisma is a Ukrainian Oil Company.

So then.....
Maybe some other oil company (this time in Russia). Yeah, seeing that he has so much knowledge of the oil industry.

LOL.....it could happen.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
🤔(Just wondering)
Oil before Biden........... $45/barrel
Oil before sanctions.... $80/barrel
Oil after sanctions..... $106/barrel(and going up)

If current Russian oil sales volumes are reduced by 25%, they will bring in the same ... and I'm sure China will be happy to buy more to take up the slack....

Of course, If Biden hadn't previously shut the US oil production down, the price would likely stay close to where it was and maybe the oil sanctions could really hurt Russia. (and may even have prevented the whole CrapFest in the first place) Sanctions/asset freezes/seizure may have unintended consequences.

One of the reasons Japan attacked the US...
"in response to to the Japanese aggression toward it's Asian neighbors, the U.S. Congress placed restrictions on doing business with Japan. And, if that weren't enough, Japanese assets in the United States were frozen."

Until somebody wins we really won't know what this war was fought for. It may be over currency, the Russian Oligarchs don't want the globalist digital currency. Digital currency is control and globalist are all about control while Oligarchs are a crime family that doesn't want money traced.

Until somebody wins we really won't know what this war was fought for. It may be over currency, the Russian Oligarchs don't want the globalist digital currency. Digital currency is control and globalist are all about control while Oligarchs are a crime family that doesn't want money traced.
Soooooo....... Don't see a problem with being against money tracing!

Soooooo....... Don't see a problem with being against money tracing!
It's money control, digital means no cash so you have no privacy in what you buy or sell. Plus your account can be frozen for any reason. Look to the CCP as to what its like living under a ruler that runs you by social credit scores.

Cash is your only true freedom.

When Soros got into this it became obvious the real war was about banks.

It's money control, digital means no cash so you have no privacy in what you buy or sell. Plus your account can be frozen for any reason. Look to the CCP as to what its like living under a ruler that runs you by social credit scores.

Cash is your only true freedom.

When Soros got into this it became obvious the real war was about banks.
This is a good example of the dichotomy in the relationship between Russia and China. They actually aren't allies at all, just occasional frenemies, but with China being completely authoritarian, massive investment in police state, total control over it's citizens.... It's why I always maintain, aside from the nuclear aspect, China is far more evil than Russia. People get a hard on against Russia, but Chinese power would ruin our individual lives far more than Russian influence.

This is a good example of the dichotomy in the relationship between Russia and China. They actually aren't allies at all, just occasional frenemies, but with China being completely authoritarian, massive investment in police state, total control over it's citizens.... It's why I always maintain, aside from the nuclear aspect, China is far more evil than Russia. People get a hard on against Russia, but Chinese power would ruin our individual lives far more than Russian influence.
I don't think people realize the end results of a globalist win in the Ukraine, electronic currency for the world under CCP system.

It's already being started in Australia

Canada's banks were set for digital until the truckers strike.

I don't think people realize the end results of a globalist win in the Ukraine, electronic currency for the world under CCP system.

It's already being started in Australia

Canada's banks were set for digital until the truckers strike.
I think as far as globalists and CCP are concerned, those two won't be getting along.
Although globalists want digital currency, censorship and CCTVs for every 20 citizens like China, the Western globalists won't actually go so far as to relinquish any power to the CCP. You might think they'd work with the CCP, but eventually they won't.
The CCP has a huge advantage in the cause of globalism, as they are perfecting all of the required mechanisms. I'm sure the Western globalists realize that it'd be easy for China to snatch their power if they make one misstep.

Expect to see a power struggle between Western globalists and the CCP sometime in the future.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads