JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't forget. Y'alls are gonna be needin shiny new holsters as well. You owe it to yourselves to check out the "Ventcore" by StealthGear. You can splurge a little after making such a wise, frugal purchase. They're pretty sweet, comfortable holsters.

Hit up @ORYGUNHolsterCompany. I had Ryan make me one for appendix carry. He does good work for a fair price!

Same.
Maybe PSA ought to come up with an NWFA member discount? ;)
You know, the ad copy at gunprime seems to infer that the $75 mail in rebate still applies with the $310 price
I actually sent them an email asking if that is truly the case ($310 - $75 + $20 postage)
========================================
This was their response:
You can subtract the rebate from the price of the gun. $235 after rebate.
-Guy
Gunprime.com

Hit up @ORYGUNHolsterCompany. I had Ryan make me one for appendix carry. He does good work for a fair price!
I have two Orygun Holsters for the Shield with CT. Love the appendix IWB, GREAT holster and a GREAT guy to deal with. If anybody plans on adding a Crimson Trace to a shield, i have a NEW Hybrid from Orygun Holster that I will give you a GREAT deal on (if you are a supporting member I will give it to you - just the holster not the pistol :))

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

Last Edited:
I bought a total of 6 Shields and one .380 Bodyguard during this rebate deal. I owned two Shields already.

When you start talking about a $220 pistol of this caliber I can't see why you would not have a pile of them.

I now have one for every truck and bag I can think to have and a spare to boot.

I know a lot of folks would rather have 8 different guns but to me these are simply a tool. There is no love invested nor feelings attached. I would guess there will never be another chance to buy these at that $220 price point so I figured best just buck up and buy them now. Seems crazy till you consider we are only talking $1300 for 6 handguns.

I'm sure someday when I die and my kids are going through my stuff they are going to be like "wholly bubblegume! Here is another one? How many does that make? He must have really loved these old Shields!" :D

Ordered a 45 from PSA last nite. $325 before $17 shipping and $75 rebate. Still a decent price The 9MM is $320 with free shipping and $75 rebate. May have to order one of those today. Even after i donate $10 each to my FFL dealer, not a bad price. Doubt i will even shoot them, down the road will probably just turn them, or give them to my boys for b-day or christmas gifts. Never have been a big S&W semi auto fan. Purchased a couple years back, then replaced them with kimbers. Have quite a few S&W revolvers though and do like them. My wife carries one, 357mag. like my kimbers much better seeings how that's what I everyday carry. Carry my sigs once in awhile, but always go back to the kimbers. Never shot the Shield before, so will probably try it out to see just how it shoots. My oldest boy carries a shield, says he likes it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top