JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm with you @etrain16! Been trying to avoid buying one but ~$225-$250 for such a solid gun is hard to resist.

You guys are killing me... At 199.99 + FFL fees, I'm finding this very difficult to resist...

PSA's stock is getting low on that special deal 9mm Shield...and you only have until the 30th to qualify for the rebate...

Just sayin'....:rolleyes:

PSA's stock is getting low on that special deal 9mm Shield...and you only have until the 30th to qualify for the rebate...

Just sayin'....:rolleyes:

The only thing holding me back is the thumb safety. I wish I could score that deal on the model without!

The only thing holding me back is the thumb safety. I wish I could score that deal on the model without!

If it's like any other M&P I've owned, you can remove it pretty easily (YT vids show you how) and, I believe S&W will send you the plug for the hole at no charge.

Okay, I've been looking the other way on the S&W Shield Rebate, but we're less than a week from the end of that promotion and I'm considering one as a possibility. Looks like a lot of the best deals may be gone?? I'm most interested in a .40SW, no thumb safety, but a 9mm, no thumb safety could be a consideration.

Has anyone seen any great deals, in stock, on the Shields, especially in .40SW? Still not sure if I would jump on one, but, if the price is right....:rolleyes:
gunprime.com
$310 plus postage to your FFL (approx. $20)
S&W Shield 9mm 3 1/8″ Bl 7&8rd 3 dot

Don't forget. Y'alls are gonna be needin shiny new holsters as well. You owe it to yourselves to check out the "Ventcore" by StealthGear. You can splurge a little after making such a wise, frugal purchase. They're pretty sweet, comfortable holsters.

On my way this afternoon to my local FFL to pick up my Shield 9mm from PSA. Sales tax + transfer fee, minus the $75 rebate, and I'm still out of pocket less than $250. Can't beat that with a stick.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top