JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, I've been looking the other way on the S&W Shield Rebate, but we're less than a week from the end of that promotion and I'm considering one as a possibility. Looks like a lot of the best deals may be gone?? I'm most interested in a .40SW, no thumb safety, but a 9mm, no thumb safety could be a consideration.

Has anyone seen any great deals, in stock, on the Shields, especially in .40SW? Still not sure if I would jump on one, but, if the price is right....:rolleyes:

Grabbed one Friday. Oregon Arms and Ammo for $349. 9mm no safety. $274 after rebate. Most of the really good deals are gone unfortunately. I, like you, was late to the party.

Yes NW armory has there shield 9 and 40 for 324.99 before the rebate. And the 45 shield for 344.99 before rebate. Heck I picked up a 9 and a 45 shield.

Well, but some folks like the guy who told them where to find a deal :D

I would have probably not bought the .40 but it was the cheapest of them all. I bought a .45 version at the same time but it was $10 more

Last Edited:
And PSA and Brownell's have some Shields for decent prices, until you tack on shipping, the transfer and BGC, then the price loses it's luster. Thus the desire to purchase local to the PDX area.

And PSA and Brownell's have some Shields for decent prices, until you tack on shipping, the transfer and BGC, then the price loses it's luster. Thus the desire to purchase local to the PDX area.

Yeah I forget you guys have to pay that. My FFL does not charge me for transfer (as long as I am buying stuff from him occasionally) and of course there is no back ground check if you have an enhanced carry card. Yet another reason why Idaho is awesome.

(Ok, now I'm bragging)

Yeah I forget you guys have to pay that. My FFL does not charge me for transfer (as long as I am buying stuff from him occasionally) and of course there is no back ground check if you have an enhanced carry card. Yet another reason why Idaho is awesome.

(Ok, now I'm bragging)

Yeah, like I needed another reason to miss Idaho. :rolleyes::D

I think shipping can be had for free from either right now.

One concern with getting it shipped is the June 30th deadline. PSA is known for super slow shipping. I wonder if the purchase date online is what would qualify, not the date you get it from the FFL?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews