JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
From amazon, I wonder what the odds are of them being fakes. I've been seeing a LOT of really good copies/fakes coming from that uncontrolled retailer, just hope these are real. I may even give it a go but I'm usually suspect at first.

From amazon, I wonder what the odds are of them being fakes. I've been seeing a LOT of really good copies/fakes coming from that uncontrolled retailer, just hope these are real. I may even give it a go but I'm usually suspect at first.
Hope they're real. How would one tell if it's a fake?

i never had an issue with Amazon fakes. But I also make sure it says Shipped and Sold by Amazon. Not some random 3rd party seller. I'm sure they distribute fakes all the time

Shipping delivery for is between January 10 - 20.
I saw "The same light" below this ad for $105 and shipping delivery could be as soon as tomorrow.
That makes me skeptical the Black Friday deal may be a knock off.
Still a good deal for some.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top