JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I purchased the Magguts 2 round extension for my S&W Shield.
Why is it when you watch someone on Utube put these in they make it look simple, easy and fast.
I have been trying to put the damn spring in for two days now and haven't been able to do it. Maybe my fingers are shaped wrong or something. Half the time I can't get the spring into the magazine before my fingers slip and it goes flying off.
Well, I guess I will keep trying or just forget about it......
My rant for today......:mad::mad::mad::mad:

1. If anyone here would like to buy my Maggnuts I would let it go for 1/2 price of $15. + postage. Send me a email to [email protected] and I will send it to you. First come first served. I will trust you to send me the $15. + postage to my Paypal account after you receive it.
  2. Really upset, I was trying to reinsert the spring and guts into my 8 round mag when my fingers slipped and the spring and the part that holds the spring and retainer went flying. Found the spring, have no idea where the retainer went to. Can't find it any where. So looks like I'm out of luck....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top