JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As for me......
Probably not much fun. Especially when you're limited to less than 10 rounds in a mag. Oh well.....

Aloha, Mark

So do I get it with no mags.

So it can be grandfathered in the impending semi auto ban.

Then get mags when the mag ban is overturned.

This is horrible.

Meh..........

13 3/4".........

K Model.jpg

R.e. the OP, I like the way they tackled the folding part better than KelTec for optics' sake. MSRP of $659 probably means a street price around $500-$550, which is not bad for a non-AR pattern PCC. I see this as a potentially handy backpacking / camping / truck gun, and it's nice to see more things compatible with M&P mags.

That being said, it seems a bit like a solution looking for a problem, and unnecessarily complex. A rifle with a picatinny rear trunnion for mounting either a side-folding or telescoping stock would be only a couple inches longer, a lot easier to manufacture, and eliminate a potentially critical fail point in the weapon. That would also enable them to shave more weight off the design - they could probably get it down to just over 4lbs if they ditched the folding mechanism, replaced the aluminum handguard with a polymer forend, and went with a minimalist side-folder or PDW-style stock.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top