JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a 627 Model of 1989 this weekend at the gun show in Redmond! I have been looking for one of these for years and finally found one. So now I need to sell my 686 to help cover some of the cost of my new to me 627.

Looking for a little advice on what the current value of a very good condition pre-lock S&W 686 (6 shot), pictures below...

I bought a 686 6in pre-lock a couple months ago for $475. Could not be happier. It came with pachmyer grips, and a galco holster. Condition was probably 80%, but after a little elbow work, and mothers it looks like 90% Great guns, I would not sell mine for market value. I can hit a soda can at 75 yards all day.

This one is a good shooter too. I shoot the clay pidgeon fragments on the berm at 110 yards or so with this one. It's really fun! Sounds like you got a really good deal at $475. I wouldn't dream of letting this one go for that little. The condition on this one is an honest 90%+ and I'll be selling it with a nice Bianchi leather holster as well. The new 686's with the stupid lock I've been seeing in the $829-$900 range on various internet sights. I realize that this is not a new gun but it is more desirable to most people who do not want the integrated locking system. Just trying to get a feel for what something like this is selling for right now. I appreciate any input I can get!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top