JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a 627 Model of 1989 this weekend at the gun show in Redmond! I have been looking for one of these for years and finally found one. So now I need to sell my 686 to help cover some of the cost of my new to me 627.

Looking for a little advice on what the current value of a very good condition pre-lock S&W 686 (6 shot), pictures below...

I bought a 686 6in pre-lock a couple months ago for $475. Could not be happier. It came with pachmyer grips, and a galco holster. Condition was probably 80%, but after a little elbow work, and mothers it looks like 90% Great guns, I would not sell mine for market value. I can hit a soda can at 75 yards all day.

This one is a good shooter too. I shoot the clay pidgeon fragments on the berm at 110 yards or so with this one. It's really fun! Sounds like you got a really good deal at $475. I wouldn't dream of letting this one go for that little. The condition on this one is an honest 90%+ and I'll be selling it with a nice Bianchi leather holster as well. The new 686's with the stupid lock I've been seeing in the $829-$900 range on various internet sights. I realize that this is not a new gun but it is more desirable to most people who do not want the integrated locking system. Just trying to get a feel for what something like this is selling for right now. I appreciate any input I can get!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top