JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
large community here,so thought I'd ask.I think I"m being put on ,with a sale I have going.When I agreed to his offer,the emails immeiately ceased.pretty sure i'm getting my chain yanked.

any rep on this guy/gal under this screen name.?
thanks !

I have no idea what "Throckmorton" is talking about, I have never emailed him. I don't even know what he's selling.

I suppose I should asked why your jerking me around.

Whoever you were dealing with was not me, I have only answered two "for sale" ads, first one I bought the item. The second I didn't agree with the price. Neither of these transactions was with you.

Have a great day,

R.S.

My apologies to 'our' Rusty Shackleford,a member here.
apparanlty the RS who had been emailing me was indeed a flake,but was NOT our member of the same screen name.

I do apologize to this member.

Dale: I have a hostage! A Rusty Shackleford! Give him what he wants!
Police: I can't see the hostage up there.
Hank: THere is no hostage, Rusty Shackleford is the alias Dale uses to order Pizzas!
Dale: Its too late! I've killed Shackleford!
*police racks shot gun*
Dale: No wait! Shackleford wants a Pizza!

My apologies to 'our' Rusty Shackleford,a member here.
apparanlty the RS who had been emailing me was indeed a flake,but was NOT our member of the same screen name.

I do apologize to this member.

Welcome-to-the-internet.jpe

large community here,so thought I'd ask.I think I"m being put on ,with a sale I have going.When I agreed to his offer,the emails immeiately ceased.pretty sure i'm getting my chain yanked.

any rep on this guy/gal under this screen name.?
thanks !

Throckmorton-

Out of curiosity, do you belong to a Seattle based Gun forum and might have confused this forum with that one?

SF-

Thank you "Rotty" could not have said it better myself.

I also wanted to thank all the members that stood up for me. I hope this is a trend that will continue for any other misaligned threads/posts. Thanks again and good hunting.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top