JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
large community here,so thought I'd ask.I think I"m being put on ,with a sale I have going.When I agreed to his offer,the emails immeiately ceased.pretty sure i'm getting my chain yanked.

any rep on this guy/gal under this screen name.?
thanks !

I have no idea what "Throckmorton" is talking about, I have never emailed him. I don't even know what he's selling.

I suppose I should asked why your jerking me around.

Whoever you were dealing with was not me, I have only answered two "for sale" ads, first one I bought the item. The second I didn't agree with the price. Neither of these transactions was with you.

Have a great day,

R.S.

My apologies to 'our' Rusty Shackleford,a member here.
apparanlty the RS who had been emailing me was indeed a flake,but was NOT our member of the same screen name.

I do apologize to this member.

Dale: I have a hostage! A Rusty Shackleford! Give him what he wants!
Police: I can't see the hostage up there.
Hank: THere is no hostage, Rusty Shackleford is the alias Dale uses to order Pizzas!
Dale: Its too late! I've killed Shackleford!
*police racks shot gun*
Dale: No wait! Shackleford wants a Pizza!

My apologies to 'our' Rusty Shackleford,a member here.
apparanlty the RS who had been emailing me was indeed a flake,but was NOT our member of the same screen name.

I do apologize to this member.

Welcome-to-the-internet.jpe

large community here,so thought I'd ask.I think I"m being put on ,with a sale I have going.When I agreed to his offer,the emails immeiately ceased.pretty sure i'm getting my chain yanked.

any rep on this guy/gal under this screen name.?
thanks !

Throckmorton-

Out of curiosity, do you belong to a Seattle based Gun forum and might have confused this forum with that one?

SF-

Thank you "Rotty" could not have said it better myself.

I also wanted to thank all the members that stood up for me. I hope this is a trend that will continue for any other misaligned threads/posts. Thanks again and good hunting.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top