JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm waiting for the preparedness or survival angle to come out in this thread, or is this just another political thread other than 2A or firearms related attempting to be disguised in a forum other than Legal and Political?

I would say that if the threat were real, this would definitely qualify as a survival/preparedness subject. I'm old enough to remember practicing hiding under my desk at school, then again, so is my grandmother. The Russian's gave up when we beat them to the moon(OR DID WE?!?!). Kip.

I would say that if the threat were real, this would definitely qualify as a survival/preparedness subject. I'm old enough to remember practicing hiding under my desk at school, then again, so is my grandmother. The Russian's gave up when we beat them to the moon(OR DID WE?!?!). Kip.

I remember those days, they said they were tornado drills.

But to think that it is not a possibility means that it is. Not saying it will happen next month/

Every great society, has sooner or later been the cause of their own demise, Just a nother reason to make sure, the GHB, BOB bag, tornado shelter, food, water and BB's are all in place should they be needed.

The heck with it. Odds are good with the dozens of things that are lining up to wreck our lives we'll all be dead or starving within ten years. Just the more reason to live for today and have a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're confusing them with the North Koreans....

Russian jet crash puts Indonesian sales in limbo

The Sukhoi Superjet-100 — Russia's first new model of passenger jet since the fall of the Soviet Union two decades ago — was supposed to kick-start the nation's efforts to modernize its fleet and resurrect its neglected aerospace industry.

"Our country has said on more than one occasion that we are creating a plane that has no equal - and then this happens," Russian aviation expert Magomed Tolboev told the Moscow-based radio station Eko Moskvy. "This is a blow to the image of Russian aviation."

Indonesia, the fourth stop of a six-nation "Welcome Asia!" tour, was one of Sukhoi's brightest hopes, accounting for a big chunk of the 170 orders taken globally so far.

But, in all fairness, this could have been the result of pilot error or air traffic control.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top