JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Huh -- so basically she was trying to build connections between her gun rights group and a Russian gun rights group. It isn't like her husband took a $500,000 payoff in the form of payment for a short speech in order to get the SOS to sign off on selling out our uranium supply. I'm sitting here basically thinking, WTF?! It's like Democrats are the new Dr. Strangelove doing everything they can to get us into global thermonuclear war because they can't get over their temper tantrum about losing an election.

More likely the Russians are trying to weaken the NRA so the liberals can disarm America. Then they won't have an armed populace to worry about when their puppets attempt to take over the USA. ;)

Part of their "evidence" against her is that she was all packed up and ready to return to Russia. Wow, what a shock since she had completed her Master's degree at American University and her student visa was about to expire. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is apparently true. The NRA has colluded with Russia, just like Trump has. They are both traitors, who have betrayed our country to our greatest enemy.

There are reports that this Russian University Student had sex with government officials and NRA executives, as part of her plot against our nation.

Russian NRA member arrested for being a foreign agent

Here is a photo that was taken of her with Wayne LaPierre, apparently shortly after she bedded him:

So Russia now not only controls our President, but also the NRA too.

No wonder President Obama is saying that we are currently living in strange times.

MARIINA_AAXHF9.jpg

I would recommend that folks watch MSNBC, if you want the latest updates on this story. They will simply not stop talking about it.

I don't know if this is simply tabloid journalism, or if a new kind of McCarthyism is taking root in our nation. Or both.

MARIIA1.jpg

I would recommend that folks watch MSNBC, if you want the latest updates on this story. They will simply not stop talking about it.

I don't know if this is simply tabloid journalism, or if a new kind of McCarthyism is taking root in our nation. Or both.

They just have nothing to talk about... they are so desperate to find an angle of some kind. It's almost getting embarrassing.

Too bad she isn't Mexican. Just saying. Pick your country and who you want to ignore. I was listening to C-SPAN on ICE all day so you'll have to excuse me if I was rude.

She isn't the first Russian to cozy up to the NRA. There was another guy and there's been news stories on it. Where is he? I love that the government has been watching her for 2 years. If she or anyone is doing something illegal kick them out then.

This 'Bigger Fish' routine the government employees use to build their careers regardless of how much it cost tax payers and what laws they ignore, just so someone can become a judge or congressman is getting old. If someone is dangerous or spying, get them out now. I thought the cold war was over.

Part of their "evidence" against her is that she was all packed up and ready to return to Russia. Wow, what a shock since she had completed her Master's degree at American University and her student visa was about to expire. :rolleyes:

Did you read the entire article and then just happened to misquote this one statement?
I believe the statement was regarding the timing of her arrest since she appeared to be getting ready to leave. Nothing to do with evidence, which there was plenty of...

Put your blinders back on. Nothing to see here. All on the up and up.o_O

I dunno people, it's not looking very good or on the up and up concerning the Russians. There was a time when we as a nation wouldn't stand for it, and a time when U.S. warships were buzzed by Su-24's and the last president was callled weak by the right because of it. This seems a lot worse and all is quiet.

Did you read the entire article and then just happened to misquote this one statement?
I believe the statement was regarding the timing of her arrest since she appeared to be getting ready to leave. Nothing to do with evidence, which there was plenty of...

Put your blinders back on. Nothing to see here. All on the up and up.o_O
Let us be honest. The facts are these:
Nations have interests, not friends.
It is critical that Nations have intelligence, in order to protect or advance those interests.
If a country is failing to acquire intelligence, it is failing it's citizenry.
Russia has intelligence operatives. Have you ever heard of the Central Intelligence Agency? We all do it! It is just when countries that don't align with our interest do it to us, we are shocked and appalled! How dare they do to us what we are doing to them!
I don't think bedding NRA officials is going to get Russia the launch codes for our ICBM's. Nor sway California voters to vote Republican.
I have no idea if she is a Russian Intelligence operative, or not. It is possible she was here to get ideas as how to effectively organize supporters of private firearms ownership in her native country. But it is unbelievable how the media is blowing this out of proportion, when comparing the misdeeds of the previous administration. Although, given the fact that it allows them to attack President Trump, Republicans and the NRA all at once, I guess it is a mainstream media hat trick!

Let us be honest. The facts are these:
Nations have interests, not friends.
It is critical that Nations have intelligence, in order to protect or advance those interests.
If a country is failing to acquire intelligence, it is failing it's citizenry.
Russia has intelligence operatives. Have you ever heard of the Central Intelligence Agency? We all do it! It is just when countries that don't align with our interest do it to us, we are shocked and appalled! How dare they do to us what we are doing to them!
I don't think bedding NRA officials is going to get Russia the launch codes for our ICBM's. Nor sway California voters to vote Republican.
I have no idea if she is a Russian Intelligence operative, or not. It is possible she was here to get ideas as how to effectively organize supporters of private firearms ownership in her native country. But it is unbelievable how the media is blowing this out of proportion, when comparing the misdeeds of the previous administration. Although, given the fact that it allows them to attack President Trump, Republicans and the NRA all at once, I guess it is a mainstream media hat trick!
Uhhhhhhhh wow dude.

Nobody is arguing against the fact of intelligence gathering by other countries - whether they are our allies or enemies.

The crucial information here is that Soviet "agents" have been sidling up to The Donald well before the election, as well as other officials. This should be of great concern for most people but the Trump supporters are trying to act like it's no biggie. OK.

Did you happen to see the Helsinki conference?

Not sure I see the relevance to the story, reading just seems like the same googlygunk I see every night if I chose to watch TV which I don't.

Nobody is arguing against the fact of intelligence gathering by other countries - whether they are our allies or enemies.
The crucial information here is that Soviet "agents" have been sidling up to The Donald well before the election, as well as other officials. This should be of great concern for most people but the Trump supporters are trying to act like it's no biggie. OK.
Did you happen to see the Helsinki conference?

To be open and honest here there is no more "collusion" with Trump, then there have been with every President.
The problem we all play Monday morning quarter back to guess what the motives are, and only Trump knows this not anyone on TV nor internet forums. Most people know very little about the inner operations until decades later. I suspect in another 10-20 or 50 it will come out in Obama was not a real citizen. Just no way to really know unless they want us too.

The crucial information here is that Soviet "agents" have been sidling up to The Donald well before the election, as well as other officials. This should be of great concern for most people but the Trump supporters are trying to act like it's no biggie. OK
... and 22 MILLION dollars, two years, and an investigation staffed by Obama loyalists have turned up... nothing.

As apparently Trump Resistance, answer me this:
In 2016 WHO was in charge of the DOJ? WHO was the head of the FBI? WHO was in charge of the CIA? WHO held the reigns during the "Russian meddling" and WHO was in charge of intervening and ultimately stopping it?

You know the answer to these questions are: Obama, Comey, Mueller, Rosenstien, Rice, Strozk, et al.

Trump was a private citizen, had no power. The Obama administration was IN power and had all of the authority that the US gov't can bring to bear yet, told Trump (and his supporters) that no serious person would consider Russia a threat. He said to quit whining and get to campaigning.

He KNEW what was going on but Hillary was supposed to win. If she had, would we be having this discussion? What foreign policy would we be missing out on? Would SHE have poked Putin in the chest and made a stand? Gone all John Wick on his bubblegum right there in front of the international press?

Considering the amount of money (200+ million) that she and Bill have accepted from good ol Vlad I kinda doubt it.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class