JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ditto. All four members of this household are dues-paying members, but we can kick in a bit more. Say what you will, they do make things happen in the legal realm.

Sounds like we're in for a fight, time to open the wallets and purses ladies and gents, we can't allow this to get approved... Got to kill it in its tracks. And got to get these irresponsible gun grabbing, fear mongering legislators out of office, including ole Kate herself.

Here's OFF's comments on IP 40.

The picture in that link is backwards..................

Oregon-300x300.jpg

Because like Washington state and the rest of the progressive enclaves, Oregon is on the left and sanity is to the right.

Ray

(From the Kahlifornia government to the NRA).....

"your opposition to the recently enacted "firearms safety" legislation, as well as further legislation slated for 2020 has been received and filed.... in drawer 13. Have a nice day."

o_O

The only part I didn't agree with is that gun owners being vigilant is what is holding it back.

Last time we escaped this tyranny by a technicality, I don't think we will be this lucky next time.

Let's hope the stuff crafted for the voters manual is good enough to overcome the lies that will likely be in support of the new gun control.

Your emoji gif is beating a dead horse, balls first.

There's a joke in there somewhere but damn if I'm too tired to spot it

I prefer to think of it as a jackass.

And I think you would have a hard time finding the balls on a jackass

Why does everyone ( not saying anyone here) but many do, slam the NRA but when it hits home were all in support. You can agree or disagree with some of their things, finances or whatever, but NO national organization has done more to protect our guns then the NRA.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top