JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As far as the witch hunt we have Manafort popudopulous Flyn and 12 indicted Russians and Roger Stone and more to come. Looks like Muellee is doing a pretty fine job to me.

:confused: HUH ! ... Gee Whizzakers ... Who'd-a-Thunk-it !
A Commie agent spied on and/or slept with the NRA! o_O

Seems the Russians have/are also "spying on", "infiltrating" and humping the leaders of Conservative organizations too.

Of course the Dems are beside themselves with furious indignation ....
.... they apparently are finding out that they've not been in an entirely "exclusive" relationship, and only now have discovered their Communist bed-mates have been sleeping around with other party affiliations. :eek:

:rolleyes: I imagine they may soon be demanding a paternity test to find out who their Big-Media's real daddy is (my bets on a weekend threesome with Soros and the EU in Cabo)....now THAT'S one birth certificate I'd be interested in seeing. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Hillary is going to need to return her plutonium dowry?

Last Edited:
To be open and honest here there is no more "collusion" with Trump, then there have been with every President.
The problem we all play Monday morning quarter back to guess what the motives are, and only Trump knows this not anyone on TV nor internet forums. Most people know very little about the inner operations until decades later. I suspect in another 10-20 or 50 it will come out in Obama was not a real citizen. Just no way to really know unless they want us too.
Don't you think he's doing a lot of ba
... and 22 MILLION dollars, two years, and an investigation staffed by Obama loyalists have turned up... nothing.

As apparently Trump Resistance, answer me this:
In 2016 WHO was in charge of the DOJ? WHO was the head of the FBI? WHO was in charge of the CIA? WHO held the reigns during the "Russian meddling" and WHO was in charge of intervening and ultimately stopping it?

You know the answer to these questions are: Obama, Comey, Mueller, Rosenstien, Rice, Strozk, et al.

Trump was a private citizen, had no power. The Obama administration was IN power and had all of the authority that the US gov't can bring to bear yet, told Trump (and his supporters) that no serious person would consider Russia a threat. He said to quit whining and get to campaigning.

He KNEW what was going on but Hillary was supposed to win. If she had, would we be having this discussion? What foreign policy would we be missing out on? Would SHE have poked Putin in the chest and made a stand? Gone all John Wick on his bubblegum right there in front of the international press?

Considering the amount of money (200+ million) that she and Bill have accepted from good ol Vlad I kinda doubt it.
How do you explain Trumps behavior and the ensuing two days of back peddling and damage control? The Mueller Investigation has turned up plenty as well, and I suspect there's more coming. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Don't you think he's doing a lot of ba

How do you explain Trumps behavior and the ensuing two days of back peddling and damage control? The Mueller Investigation has turned up plenty as well, and I suspect there's more coming. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Can you show the source of this information, that is not media produced ?
Q-In TV is not fact.... just because CNN and MSN and FOX run a story and people make quotes does not a fact make.
Congressional hearings, official testimony thats factual.
Far Far too long everyone has taken face value from the news... its fake, its been fake there is proof its been done a very long time.:p

I have been diligently following politics for many years. Trump has done so much to upset the political apple cart and is getting REAL results. I do not believe he is any closer to the Russians than many of our previous Presidents and or politicians. GWB referred to Putin as Puty Pute Pute. Obama promised Medvev on an open mic that he would have more flexibility with Putin after the election all while mocking Romney for saying they were the biggest threat to the US. Clinton sold 20% of our Uranium deposits for "speech fees" and much more $$.
Trump is definitely not your typical candidate and I like that. I do not believe he conspired with the Russians. The media and intelligence community is out to destroy him and will say and fabricate whatever is necessary (Lois Learner and the IRS targeting conservatives at John McCains request comes to mind). Judas Priest Brennan voted for the Communist candidate in 1976.
Trump has my vote in 2020 as I am seeing some real positive results. Unless a blockbuster candidate comes along.
#MAGA2020

Last Edited:
How do you explain Trumps behavior and the ensuing two days of back peddling and damage cont
I don't.
It may not have been his finest hour, but it's not nearly The Holocaust, Pearl Harbor, treasonous, or any of the other perjoratives that CNN, MSNBC, or all of the other lame excuses for media we have have been claiming.
Where is the outrage against the people who were in charge of counter intelligence when all of this went down? They're pretty easy to spot... just look for the loudest anti-Trumpers on the networks and you'll find the real culprits.

I don't.
It may not have been his finest hour, but it's not nearly The Holocaust, Pearl Harbor, treasonous, or any of the other perjoratives that CNN, MSNBC, or all of the other lame excuses for media we have have been claiming.
Where is the outrage against the people who were in charge of counter intelligence when all of this went down? They're pretty easy to spot... just look for the loudest anti-Trumpers on the networks and you'll find the real culprits.
EXACTLY

Can you show the source of this information, that is not media produced ?
Q-In TV is not fact.... just because CNN and MSN and FOX run a story and people make quotes does not a fact make.
Congressional hearings, official testimony thats factual.
Far Far too long everyone has taken face value from the news... its fake, its been fake there is proof its been done a very long time.:p
I have to find an acceptable source of information for you? Because you don't believe anything anybody says? Nice barrier from reality man. By the way, what are your credentials to question any source of media, other than, " because Trump said so"?

I don't.
So when Trump does good it's because he's The ninth wonder of the world, but if he does something, or several things moronic than it's somebody else's fault? Pretty good plan you got there. When do you expect he'll be free and clear to stand on his own laurels?

I have to find an acceptable source of information for you? Because you don't believe anything anybody says? Nice barrier from reality man. By the way, what are your credentials to question any source of media, other than, " because Trump said so"?
The media has PROVEN time and time again that they are more interested in driving home an anti Trump agenda than reporting facts. Why do you assume those that believe differently are only doing so because Trump told us too? It is the holier than thou condescending attitude from many like you that led to the Trump win. Have to always be right and destroy the intelligence and integrity of those that believe differently than you. BTw that is what fascism really looks like.

It is possible she was here to get ideas as how to effectively organize supporters of private firearms ownership in her native country.
Pro-gun orgs worldwide are starting to discover the necessity of networking to fight what seems to be a coordinated Full Court Press between their own govs and the Useless Nations. The Canadian National Firearms Association just in that polite nonthreatening Canadian way gave some UN gun-grab working group a big black eye and now they're being called "puppets of the NRA" in retaliation... Russians have a strong gun culture too, that guy who shoots to orchestral accompaniment is the head of their national IPSC org, so a Russian shooter wanting to network between their homeland's orgs and the 800-lb. gorilla of the gun community is not only plausible and natural, but something I'd be questioning their sanity, seriousness about The Cause or both if they DIDN'T.

Red heads be crazy
But crazy in bed and crazy HOT, too...

The media has PROVEN time and time again that they are more interested in driving home an anti Trump agenda than reporting facts. Why do you assume those that believe differently are only doing so because Trump told us too? It is the holier than thou condescending attitude from many like you that led to the Trump win. Have to always be right and destroy the intelligence and integrity of those that believe differently than you. BTw that is what fascism really looks like.
Quick to take offense aren't you? And play it up quite well I might add. I've never heard the term fake news coined before Trump.

Quick to take offense aren't you? And play it up quite well I might add. I've never heard the term fake news coined before Trump.
Again, you can't seem to help yourself can you? I say keep it up as you are only emboldening Trumps supporters and setting yourself up for another big disappointment in November of 2020.

Again, you can't seem to help yourself can you? I say keep it up as you are only emboldening Trumps supporters and setting yourself up for another big disappointment in November of 2020.
Well since I voted for Gary Johnson instead of Clinton or Trump, knowing he wouldn't win but not wanting to cast my vote for the two others whom I hated, I wasn't really disappointed. You think the Dumpster Fire is gonna make 2020? You're optimistic.

Well since I voted for Gary Johnson instead of Clinton or Trump, knowing he wouldn't win but not wanting to cast my vote for the two others whom I hated, I wasn't really disappointed. You think the Dumpster Fire is gonna make 2020? You're optimistic.

Nice. I haven't voted for D or R in three presidential election cycles now. Only two years to make that four in a row.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads