JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is is just too bad that 99% of the MSM here is completely fake and gov controlled. They are still blathering on about the Syrian gov's gas attack which has been proven to be a lie. It never ends. The cameras and mics should just be set up at the Pentagon, not CBS.

Could you imagine a popular US reporter quitting her job because of gov pressure? Laughable.

Last edited by a moderator:
This topic is banned on ifish. It says so right here: http://www.northwestfirearms.com/off-topic/164730-ifish-jennie-good-laugh.html :s0114:

Jennie@ifish
AdminiMom

The "Russia" thread...
...was removed, yes.

Anyone bringing up questions on the board will get infractions. Infractions build up if you continue to break the AUP until you are in private moderation. This is not the way I wanted ifish to be, but it's too large now to write "Dear cousin" letters, explaining to you the merits of following rules.

I'm getting SO tired of this stuff.

It says right on theAUP, that if you question the mods in public (On the board), you will be banned. I have never done that, actually, but I think I may start.

Just ask the mods! Don't post it on the board! Just use the contact us and ask, if you are really that curious.

Yes. It was removed.

We tried SO hard to keep it open, but after about 11 bazillion alerts on personal attacks and racist comments and inappropriate language, we were too frustrated and busy with other important FISHING topics to keep working to keep it open for your debating and bashing pleasure.

How much should we tolerate? How hard should we work on these political topics, to keep it open, whilst members keep trashing the AUP and doing what they please with it?

So, please, expect infractions if you must keep posting things that are totally against the AUP. It's our only defense and our only sanity, when we keep running up against folks who think they can do what they please, while we fight to keep ifish a classy, kind, and reputable site.

Thanks,
Jen
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Whoo hooo! What a Ride!”

I guess we have more freedom here! Ha! :s0114:

Having said that, Rush hit it on the head when he said we have a KGB officer vs a community organizer. In other words, The KGB vs ACORN. Does anyone have any doubt how it's going to turn out?

Schadenfreude! :s0114:

0+1+a+aaaaaaaaaaaaaabbb.jpg

/

The US response has been downsized to a dozen eggs, a couple rolls of toilet paper and two really, really fast bicycles. The paper bag full of dog crap has been scrubbed because Barak and Joe, I mean "Racer X" and "Secret Squirrel" didn't like the bush layout near the front door of Putin's Presidential Palace, and "Secret Squirrel" lost the matches (again). It is rumored that the response will be timed to coincide with John Kerry's much anticipated "I know you are, but what am I" speech at the UN later this week.

Quite hypocritical that Obummer says they are a sovereign nation and can do what they want but then at the same time says Crimea is not allowed to join Russia, even if they vote to. Meh.

The US response has been downsized to a dozen eggs, a couple rolls of toilet paper and two really, really fast bicycles. The paper bag full of dog crap has been scrubbed because Barak and Joe, I mean "Racer X" and "Secret Squirrel" didn't like the bush layout near the front door of Putin's Presidential Palace, and "Secret Squirrel" lost the matches (again). It is rumored that the response will be timed to coincide with John Kerry's much anticipated "I know you are, but what am I" speech at the UN later this week.

Lost the matches (AGAIN)!!
22919LaughingSmile.gif

I've read through a few pages of this thread and I'm wondering why it really matters (to care about what a sovereign nation does with itself) when the US debt is over 15 trillion, and I'm under that number by at least 2 trillion. Seems to me there are more important things than putting Americans' hands on the saber of war.

All this hullaballoo about how Crimean secession would be a violation of Ukraine's constitution. Maybe we ought to worry about the trampling of our own constitution before pretending to care about elsewhere.

She is too busy. she is primping herself to be the next president of these Untied States.

I don't care what political party they would belong to. No women should run the strongest country in the world. I hate to say it but I will take 4 more years of Obummer over a woman president. Most of any womans decisions are made from emotion and not logic. If any woman is ekected to the seat, this country is in a world of hurt.

I don't care what political party they would belong to. No women should run the strongest country in the world. I hate to say it but I will take 4 more years of Obummer over a woman president. Most of any womans decisions are made from emotion and not logic. If any woman is ekected to the seat, this country is in a world of hurt.

I'd take a Margaret Thatcher over our current President any day of the week. Just like most women couldn't be an effective leader and stand the intense pressure, most men couldn't either.

Update: Code names "Racer X" and "Secret Squirrel" have announced that "Operation Eternal Super Wedgie" will take place on Monday: http://washingtonexaminer.com/john-...-to-reverse-course-in-ukraine/article/2545610

It is rumored that the matches have been found and duct taped to "Secret Squirrel" raising speculation that the dog crap plan may have been taken out of mothballs. Other insiders insist that the dog crap was taken out of a dog.

Last Edited:
Yeah, why I bet W would have invaded South Africa over this issue by now, operation 'mock and claw'? President MaCain would be taking off from an aircraft carrier and would be personally dropping H bombs on the Crimea, and President Mitt would be catapulting sacred underpants over the border while threatening to send in missionaries.

Update: Code names "Racer X" and "Secret Squirrel" have announced that "Operation Eternal Super Wedgie" will take place on Monday: http://washingtonexaminer.com/john-...-to-reverse-course-in-ukraine/article/2545610

It is rumored that the matches have been found and duct taped to "Secret Squirrel" raising speculation that the dog crap plan may have been taken out of mothballs. Other insiders insist that the dog crap was taken out of a dog.

Dateline: Moscow, March 17

Russian President Vladimir Putin got a big surprise Monday morning.

"I was headed to my porch to get the morning paper, expecting to read the news of a favorable Crimean vote" said President Putin, still in his bathrobe and slippers. "The doorbell rang just before I got to the front door. When I opened the door I saw a paper sack on fire and heard giggling behind the decorative bushes. I'm no dummy, Yeltsin and I did this to Gorbachev after a night of far too much vodka, and boy was he mad." noted the Russian President.

"I deftly kicked the burning bag over the bush in the direction the laughter was coming from. Immediately I heard someone say "gross" and "eewwww" and then there were sounds of a scuffle. I went to check, but by the time I got there all I could see was the back of two very, very fast bicycles ridden by two men with toilet paper stuck all over them disappearing into the fog". The Russian President went on to state that while he was unable to outrun the bicycles on foot that Russia possessed superior bicycle technology.

"At least it wasn't all for nothing, they left behind a dozen eggs, so I had a nice breakfast while reading how the Crimean people democratically voted at gunpoint to join the Soviet, I mean Russian republic. Next time it would be nice if they brought some bacon too, and maybe some orange juice." Reflected the Russian leader.

Regardless of the legality of Crimeas' secession from Ukraine, you have to admire the rapid action of Putin. No dithering, no long drawn out meetings, no talks with the UN or allies, just get it done. They're even changing the signs on the Crimea government buildings already.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews