JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Russian troops stole $5M worth of farm vehicles from a John Deere dealership, which remotely locked the thieves out of the equipment. "Russian troops occupying the Ukrainian city of Melitopol stole nearly $5 million of farm vehicles from a John Deere dealership and shipped some of them more than 700 miles to Chechnya, CNN reported, only to find they had been rendered useless by a remote-locking system that prevented the thieves from turning the equipment on."

Of course that means Big Greene can lock your equipment too.

I think we'll probably know. It's hard to not know who sent an ICBM, and only a few countries are capable of a sea launch.
Don't know if it's true but I have heard they can configure just about any old ship to launch the necessary missiles if the ship is
close to our country. It wouldn't have to be an ICBM.

Don't know if it's true but I have heard they can configure just about any old ship to launch the necessary missiles if the ship is
close to our country. It wouldn't have to be an ICBM.

That article didn't mention boats at all. Did you mean to link to a different one?

What if it was unknown who did it. Do we just launch on every hostile country that has the capability?
The only way that could happen would be if the nuke were not a very effective EMP weapon; i.e., if it were smuggled into the USA and set off at ground level.

Any ballistic missile will be detected by NORAD such that they would know where it was launched from.

The only way a country could launch an EMP weapon such that we wouldn't immediately trace it back to the country, would be if they launched it from the sea - e.g., from a submarine or ship. Maybe from an aircraft - but the aircraft would have to be close enough that a cruise missile would reach the USA, or the cruise missile would need to be very long range (i.e., Russia, maybe China).

How many countries have that kind of capability?

That article didn't mention boats at all. Did you mean to link to a different one?
That article mentioned they would only need to get the missile up to 25 miles high to get some EMP effect. I was thinking that it wouldn't take an ICBM to get up that high. I have no idea of the altitude capabilities of various missile systems. The boat theory is something I heard on the radio, probably coast2coast.

That article mentioned they would only need to get the missile up to 25 miles high to get some EMP effect. I was thinking that it wouldn't take an ICBM to get up that high. I have no idea of the altitude capabilities of various missile systems. The boat theory is something I heard on the radio, probably coast2coast.
I see your point. I was thinking of conventional, high-yield nukes, which only a few countries have. I still think we would know which ship launched it. What we might not know is which country put the nuke on the ship.

I'm not aware of any real-world tests of an atmospheric, nuclear EMP weapon. I would expect the first few attempts to yield less than perfect results. How much less, who knows?

Could a few of these SCUD missiles be placed on a ship? Seems probable, if so this is an all in one missile system. Could it reach 25 or 50 miles high over the east coast. Maybe? Could it carry a sufficiently sized nuke to cause an EMP, who knows? How does missile range translate into altitude? If a missile has a range of 100 miles does that mean it could go 100 miles high if directed straight up?

1651598297230.png

SCUD missile ranges available here:

That article mentioned they would only need to get the missile up to 25 miles high to get some EMP effect.
Some effect. Fifty miles is the lower edge of the ionosphere - you really need to get well above that elevation the ionosphere for the effect to spread across the USA with one large EMP weapon.

You get some effect at ground level, but it would be localized. EMP is pretty much line of sight. The ionosphere is where a signal will spread beyond line of sight.

us-high-altitude-emp.jpg

Could a few of these SCUD missiles be placed on a ship? Seems probable, if so this is an all in one missile system. Could it reach 25 or 50 miles high over the east coast. Maybe? Could it carry a sufficiently sized nuke to cause an EMP, who knows? How does missile range translate into altitude? If a missile has a range of 100 miles does that mean it could go 100 miles high if directed straight up?

View attachment 1191157

SCUD missile ranges available here:

With a short range missile like the SCUD, the higher you go, the shorter the range.

Doug Richardson, the well-respected editor of Jane's Missiles and Rockets, says the "space missile" described by the Iranians – capable of reaching a sub-orbital altitude of 94 miles (150 kilometers) – would have a horizontal range of only about 185 miles (300 kilometers) – comparable to the dangerous-but-well-known SCUD-B, and about a factor of 30 short of intercontinental.

So if a ship launched a SCUD-B from Portland Oregon, it wouldn't go east far enough to escape Oregon's borders. It would affect the PNW - maybe as far a Montana.

$33 billion more for Ukraine while our border remains wide open. As millions flood into our country billions of dollars flow out , what a deal.
Shhhh!
This is how things work.
Everyone's so excited to take a side, and postulate about EMP, they don't see what's really going on. So convenient. Sleight of hand

Shhhh!
This is how things work.
Everyone's so excited to take a side, and postulate about EMP, they don't see what's really going on. So convenient. Sleight of hand
Not calling anyone in particular out but confusion is Putin's weapon of choice.. maybe because that's all it can do. Make everything so convoluted and confusing that you'll trust the government's propaganda pill.

Of course that means Big Greene can lock your equipment too.
Speaking of "Big Greene". I got this from a friend recently.
NO.....the Ministry of Truth has NOT cleared it.

+++++++
+++++++
puke green environmental nonsense

By Bruce Carlson

"Check this out, folks--- the lefties are now going after diesel powered
farm equipment and want electric tractors and combines.

A close friend farms over 10,000 acres of corn in the midwest. The
property is spread out over 3 counties. His operation is a "partnership
farm" with John Deere. They use the larger farm operations as
demonstration projects for promotion and development of new equipment.

He recently received a phone call from his John Deere representative,
and they want the farm to go to electric tractors and combines in 2023.
He currently has 5 diesel combines that cost $900,000 each that are
traded every 3 years. Also, over 10 really BIG tractors. JD wants him to
go all electric soon.

He said: "Ok, I have some questions.
· How do I charge these combines when they are 3 counties away from
the shop in the middle of a cornfield, in the middle of nowhere?
· How do I run them 24 hours a day for 10 or 12 days straight when
the harvest is ready, and the weather is coming in?
· How do I get a 50,000+ lb. combine that takes up the width of an
entire road back to the shop 20 miles away when the battery goes dead?

There was dead silence on the other end of the phone.

When the corn is ready to harvest, it has to have the proper sugar and
moisture content. If it is too wet, it has to be put in giant dryers
that burn natural or propane gas, and lots of it. Harvest time is
critical because if it degrades in sugar content or quality, it can drop
the value of his crop by half a million dollars or more. It is analyzed
at time of sale.

It is standard procedure to run these machines 10 to 12 days straight,
24 hours a day at peak harvest time. When they need fuel, a tanker truck
delivers it, and the machines keep going. John Deere's only answer is
"we're working on it." They are being pushed by the government to force
these electric machines on the American farmer. These people are out of
control. They are messing with the production of food crops that feed
people and livestock... all in the name of their "green dream." Look for
the cost of your box of cornflakes to triple in the next 24 months...."

++++++
++++++

Can American Industry be that stupid?

Well......I hope not.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......WHY? Why is this so "possibly believable" to some people. Yeah.....the global warming scare, the whole scale electrification of American vehicles, new laws are being passed, etc.... etc.....

BUT, But, but....
Think about the future.
Yeah.....those colonies on the moon or other planet(s) will/might just require such technology?

1651607149006.png

Last Edited:
Speaking of "Big Greene". I got this from a friend recently.
NO.....the Ministry of Truth has NOT cleared it.

+++++++
+++++++
puke green environmental nonsense

By Bruce Carlson

"Check this out, folks--- the lefties are now going after diesel powered
farm equipment and want electric tractors and combines.

A close friend farms over 10,000 acres of corn in the midwest. The
property is spread out over 3 counties. His operation is a "partnership
farm" with John Deere. They use the larger farm operations as
demonstration projects for promotion and development of new equipment.

He recently received a phone call from his John Deere representative,
and they want the farm to go to electric tractors and combines in 2023.
He currently has 5 diesel combines that cost $900,000 each that are
traded every 3 years. Also, over 10 really BIG tractors. JD wants him to
go all electric soon.

He said: "Ok, I have some questions.
· How do I charge these combines when they are 3 counties away from
the shop in the middle of a cornfield, in the middle of nowhere?
· How do I run them 24 hours a day for 10 or 12 days straight when
the harvest is ready, and the weather is coming in?
· How do I get a 50,000+ lb. combine that takes up the width of an
entire road back to the shop 20 miles away when the battery goes dead?

There was dead silence on the other end of the phone.

When the corn is ready to harvest, it has to have the proper sugar and
moisture content. If it is too wet, it has to be put in giant dryers
that burn natural or propane gas, and lots of it. Harvest time is
critical because if it degrades in sugar content or quality, it can drop
the value of his crop by half a million dollars or more. It is analyzed
at time of sale.

It is standard procedure to run these machines 10 to 12 days straight,
24 hours a day at peak harvest time. When they need fuel, a tanker truck
delivers it, and the machines keep going. John Deere's only answer is
"we're working on it." They are being pushed by the government to force
these electric machines on the American farmer. These people are out of
control. They are messing with the production of food crops that feed
people and livestock... all in the name of their "green dream." Look for
the cost of your box of cornflakes to triple in the next 24 months...."

++++++
++++++

Can American Industry be that stupid?

Well......I hope not.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......WHY? Why is this so "possibly believable" to some people. Yeah.....the global warming scare, the whole scale electrification of American vehicles, new laws are being passed, etc.... etc.....

BUT, But, but....
Think about the future.
Yeah.....those colonies on the moon or other planet(s) will/might just require such technology?

View attachment 1191305

Quick Dick spoke on this recently. The whole video is very engaging, but here's a link that starts at the relevant part:

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR