JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More innocent atv/motor cycle riders accosted, this time by crazy mom and child.

Mom should have been packing and if doors weren't locked they should have been.
Sounds like Providence has become another Democrat utopia…. Too bad it was a nice city with lots of great history.

Sounds like Providence has become another Democrat utopia…. Too bad it was a nice city with lots of great history.
Ponch and John can rid RI of these thugs on knobbies.

1628242333025.png

So to give you an idea of how their (local politicians) mind works...
Quote from the mayor:
"Our police department has seized and destroyed over 200 bikes and we will continue to pull over and arrest people who are using these bikes illegally," Elorza added.

Ahhhh, just remove the dirt bikes and suddenly the dirt bag criminals will no longer be criminals. Sound familiar?

And from one of the council members:
"The gun violence, the physical attacks, and reckless behavior of individuals in our city have resulted in grief, loss, and fear in our community."
Lead with the gun stuff, because, you know, dirt bike riders dragging someone out of their car and beating them is so close to, wait for it, gun violence.

More innocent atv/motor cycle riders accosted, this time by crazy mom and child.

Mom should have been packing and if doors weren't locked they should have been.
Another example of scum who have been conditioned that nothing is going to happen to them. People keep trying to make excuses for this since they desperately do not want to have the truth. You allow criminals to keep getting away with more, soon you get more and worse crime. People in a vehicle need to learn to NOT just sit there and allow a mob to get at them.

So to give you an idea of how their (local politicians) mind works...
Quote from the mayor:
"Our police department has seized and destroyed over 200 bikes and we will continue to pull over and arrest people who are using these bikes illegally," Elorza added.

Ahhhh, just remove the dirt bikes and suddenly the dirt bag criminals will no longer be criminals. Sound familiar?

And from one of the council members:
"The gun violence, the physical attacks, and reckless behavior of individuals in our city have resulted in grief, loss, and fear in our community."
Lead with the gun stuff, because, you know, dirt bike riders dragging someone out of their car and beating them is so close to, wait for it, gun violence.
Yeah, Mayor Jorge Elorza is on board with the narrative. Bikes and ATV's are the problem.

Yeah, Mayor Jorge Elorza is on board with the narrative. Bikes and ATV's are the problem.
Have to say coming from most law makers that would make sense. Criminals are never the "problem" its the item. Guns, knives, now dirt bikes. It's never the person who is a criminal who is the problem, its the inanimate object that needs to be controlled. Anything other than make criminals responsible for their crimes.

The Alley Sweeper is a sanctioned event that has been going on forever, it's a fun group ride that also cleans all of the trash up along the way. This geezer just wants to go Karen on the riders and when that didn't work he went full stupid and aimed a pistol at them. All the people commenting that the riders are doing it illegally or that it is some in your face move against the people living backed up to the alleys need to do a little research before post. The homeowners along these alleys have zero right to block or impede traffic through the alleys, they are public right of ways. There are actually a good amount of riders who are sworn officers and they help direct traffic. It isn't illegal, it's good clean fun that also cleans up those neighborhoods.

The Alley Sweeper is a sanctioned event that has been going on forever, it's a fun group ride that also cleans all of the trash up along the way. This geezer just wants to go Karen on the riders and when that didn't work he went full stupid and aimed a pistol at them. All the people commenting that the riders are doing it illegally or that it is some in your face move against the people living backed up to the alleys need to do a little research before post. The homeowners along these alleys have zero right to block or impede traffic through the alleys, they are public right of ways. There are actually a good amount of riders who are sworn officers and they help direct traffic. It isn't illegal, it's good clean fun that also cleans up those neighborhoods.
Better put on your flame proof suit. Or maybe the flames have died down some?

I predict one of them will end up dead next year. U go around terrorizing people in their own homes and someone is going to snap. They got lucky this year but people are getting more on edge. Whether by running a wire across the alley or whatever, ppl can only take so much.

This old guy waving a gun is an obvious indicator the bikers are causing enough irritation to make people go to those lengths to stop it. Why keep doing it? Makes no sense. They are only pissing people off. Plenty of places to ride without terrorizing people who are already on edge.

Last Edited:
I predict one of them will end up dead next year. U go around terrorizing people in their own homes and someone is going to snap. They got lucky this year but people are getting more on edge. Whether by running a wire across the alley or whatever, ppl can only take so much.

This old guy waving a gun is an obvious indicator the bikers are causing enough irritation to make people go to those lengths to stop it. Why keep doing it? Makes no sense. They are only pissing people off. Plenty of places to ride without terrorizing people who are already on edge.
Yep. Sometimes doing what legal will still get you a .22 in your kneecap IDF style.

Advocating violence. Another reason I have a lifetime The High Road ban. I even told my octogenarian mother she should vote Inslee out ...from the rooftop.

That's a bunch of bs about them cleaning up trash along the way. One of my renters and his son go on that ride and no one is picking up trash according to him. It's mostly a balls out run through the back alleys then hitting the taverns on the way home.

Yep. Sometimes doing what legal will still get you a .22 in your kneecap IDF style.

Advocating violence. Another reason I have a lifetime The High Road ban. I even told my octogenarian mother she should vote Inslee out ...from the rooftop.
They kicked you out for life? Quite an accomplishment. I play there now and then and one of the staff there has a real hate on for me. It is so over the top I have to guess he knew me from the old Usenet boards. Couple times he would get over the top nasty to me and by the time I had seen his question to me another staff member who must outrank him had locked the thread do to his anger. Interesting bunch over there. :s0140:

That's a bunch of bs about them cleaning up trash along the way. One of my renters and his son go on that ride and no one is picking up trash according to him. It's mostly a balls out run through the back alleys then hitting the taverns on the way home.
That sure sounded like crap to me. If people want to clean up alley's? Great. Why would anyone want to do this on dirt bikes?

Therein lies the problem - those 'plenty of places to ride' probably have no people to pizz off or terrorize.
YEP!!! When Wife and I go to the ocean we find a place to set up AWAY from everyone. Damn near every time here comes some asshat pulls in and sets up right near us. Miles of beach but they need to be close to use. Then out comes the music blasting. So we pack up and move to another spot. There seem to be a lot of people who just have to find some way to irritate others as they have nothing better to do I guess. :mad:

I don't mind ATVs and dirt bikes using the roads. I do mind irresponsible violent behavior.
Alleys aren't roads. You might want to re-read the whole thread. That was addressed, in this thread, before you even joined.

You will find posts where members, including myself, CLEARLY state that violence of any kind is not warranted or legal regarding such a disturbance.

My point, which you are ignoring, is the nuisance aspect of the ride.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top