JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Race is a thing. It's spoken about EVERY DAY in the MSM."

Ah yes! The scary, straight, white male with all his pent up aggression and anger…..

Isn't that title from CNN a bit racist? Who would have thought?!?!?

Imagine if the word white was replaced with black and it was posted on Fox….. where is all the outcry? Where is all the rage? Haha.

Last Edited:
Need to do it faster, and less pleasantly. I hear a chipper shredder is more effective.
TX was actually working on streamlining and limiting the appeals processes. Or as they like to put it... "putting in an express lane" for death row inmates.

Certainly a model other states should be adopting.

"Race is a thing. It's spoken about EVERY DAY in the MSM."

A former coworker of mine has become more and more radical over the years. I've known him for twenty years but haven't kept up in recent years. He's a hard-core leftist who says things like gun owners and Trump voters need to be rounded up and put in re-education camps. He has repeatedly said that "white people" are the scourge of mankind, and the cause of all evil in the world.

Ironically, he's whiter than I am, and has guns. He was visibly upset when I told him that I have some (very little) Native American ancestry. How dare I?
Even more ironic- on a practical level he's flat-out racist. He lived in an area for a while with a high percentage Native American and Latino population. He hated it and eventually moved. He couldn't stand the culture there, too much "ethnic" for him. He really only likes to hang out with woke white snobs. What a hypocrite.

Yes, I know not every leftist is like that, just like there are some equally looney loons on the right. My former acquaintance is just an illustration that occasionally those screaming "Racism!" loudest might be bigger actual racists than those they accuse.

A former coworker of mine has become more and more radical over the years. I've known him for twenty years but haven't kept up in recent years. He's a hard-core leftist who says things like gun owners and Trump voters need to be rounded up and put in re-education camps. He has repeatedly said that "white people" are the scourge of mankind, and the cause of all evil in the world.

Ironically, he's whiter than I am, and has guns. He was visibly upset when I told him that I have some (very little) Native American ancestry. How dare I?
Even more ironic- on a practical level he's flat-out racist. He lived in an area for a while with a high percentage Native American and Latino population. He hated it and eventually moved. He couldn't stand the culture there, too much "ethnic" for him. He really only likes to hang out with woke white snobs. What a hypocrite.

Yes, I know not every leftist is like that, just like there are some equally looney loons on the right. My former acquaintance is just an illustration that occasionally those screaming "Racism!" loudest might be bigger actual racists than those they accuse.
Theres so much hypocrisy from the left these days its impossible to know where to begin. That CNN article isnt just racist its misandrist.

Dropped you say...
Like a bad habit.

82fb374548e945b7d0577099ad199df8.jpg

Or if you prefer,
ML_70259_3_EDS_2020HALLOWEEN.jpg

Im not a huge fan of capital punishment but there are plenty of very clear cases that no time should be wasted.
I'm not a fan of how expensive it is. You could get it done for just the cost of a single good rope, and you could save the rope and reuse it for the next one.

Maybe we could work out a solar/wind powered chipper shredder and that would keep the environmentalists happy.

I'm not a fan of how expensive it is. You could get it done for just the cost of a single good rope, and you could save the rope and reuse it for the next one.

Maybe we could work out a solar/wind powered chipper shredder and that would keep the environmentalists happy.
Bicycle powered by the next guy on death row. Two birds with one stone.

Overall it's indicative of the inability to grow emotionally. Confronting ones own faults is difficult, and requires humility.

6430277-Marian-Keyes-Quote-The-things-we-dislike-most-in-others-are-the.jpg

Your former associate is a cliche.
It's tough to let go of pride and work on bettering yourself, so he just keeps spiraling downwards.

Overall it's indicative of the inability to grow emotionally. Confronting ones own faults is difficult, and requires humility.

View attachment 1415359

Your former associate is a cliche.
It's tough to let go of pride and work on bettering yourself, so he just keeps spiraling downwards.
One of the things ive learned about the left is many (most?) are compmetely blind to the fundamentalism they charge and gaslight the right with. Its pervasive withing liberal ideology these days especially within the progressive movement.

A very insightful article on this addressing this "fundamentalist wokism"

https://lawrencekrauss.substack.com/p/to-woke-or-not-to-woke-that-is-the

TX was actually working on streamlining and limiting the appeals processes. Or as they like to put it... "putting in an express lane" for death row inmates.

Certainly a model other states should be adopting.
I hope death penalty advocates DO get some States to "streamline" the process... simply because it will cause more appeals and clog the Death System more than it is, and eventually get higher courts and The Supremes to declare the death penalty and executions UnConstitutional on 8th Amendment grounds- or for any of a number of other legal reasons.
Having worked in the Justice system, I understand that some people need killing and work to get the death sentence- I also know that some people shouldnt be killed, and some who "get off" with lighter sentences probably should be...

LEO now worried the suspect might be close to the border - or already South of it by now - OR maybe laying in the woods with a self inflicted hole in the head.
We can hope for the latter of course. He probably bee-lined for the border since Mexico won't extradite Mexican nationals facing a possible death penalty charge. If he IS found south of the border, it might be simpler to quietly send someone down there and use "executive action" to deal with the problem. All on the hush-hush of course, "star chamber" and all that, and avoid an international incident...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top