JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If aunt knew he was there she needs to be hit for harboring a fugitive, aiding & abetting and anything else they can dream up.

(unless she is the one collecting the 80k)
My guess is Murderer uses auntie thinking she is a dumb bubblegum. Auntie turns the tables and gets paid for turning in scum murderer. Only a guess though.

They have arrested multiple people (they only say "less than five"). So hopefully they got any and all scums aiding and abetting.

Kind of too bad that wasn't like a $80,000 alive or $100,000 dead reward thing though. ;)

Sounds like the illegal
Mexican was part of the cartels

ED421B5C-1CEB-4BD1-AA34-120E4763E08B.png
2919FE08-6525-4E3B-BFBE-FF1805084AA9.png

Last Edited:
The house belong to his aunt. A tipster called in and their reward will be $80,000.
Not after taxes…. Haha.

Question - If the person who called in the tip is illegally here do they get to keep the money?

Last Edited:
I live in Texas and there are what are called 'Colinias" where trailers and other than less substantial housing can be found at low prices. Counties do not have ordinance (law) making powers. A person can call the sheriff's or constable's office and make a complaint, but it might take a while to get a response which will likely be in the form of a stern talking to. I live about 3 miles outside of the city limits of la Grange and shoot on my property fairly often as a friend of mine made me a nice berm with his Caterpillar. I can go out to 200 yards there so my banging away with my M1's is not out of the realm of possibility. In all fairness most of my neighbors have 4 legs and eat grass.

First and foremost, condolences to those who suddenly and needlessly lost loved ones, as well as those impacted by injuries.

How is shooting your AR in your front yard, in a subdivision not an unlawful act? Seriously, most jurisdictions have laws against discharging firearms within the confines of said jurisdiction…. Not to mention most subdivisions have enforceable covenants…

Sad all the way around…
Well said!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany