JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now I HAVE to have one. Love it with the brace so no damn stamp needed!!
I wouldn't stamp this if I bought it.

I know you already have one, so like you, buy a second? Or find just the front end, tax stamp the existing?

Hopefully, post CV19, companies start producing aftermarket stuff for these so I can just buy the barrel and or front end and such.

I was thinking the other day, I'm really surprised no one has made a shorter barrel yet.

I wouldn't stamp this if I bought it.

I know you already have one, so like you, buy a second? Or find just the front end, tax stamp the existing?

Hopefully, post CV19, companies start producing aftermarket stuff for these so I can just buy the barrel and or front end and such.

I was thinking the other day, I'm really surprised no one has made a shorter barrel yet.
If NFA stamps could just be bought, like a firearm, I would have several. I don't "like" the $200 of course but, if I could just walk in, fill out the forms, hand them yet another set of my prints and pay? I would have several. The grind my butt thing with me is doing all the stuff then wait almost a damn year. With all this panic even Wife wants to learn to shoot the first AR pistol I made in 9mm. These things are not only ton of fun, they are great around the home guns and can be carried loaded in the vehicle in my state:D:D:D:D

If NFA stamps could just be bought, like a firearm, I would have several. I don't "like" the $200 of course but, if I could just walk in, fill out the forms, hand them yet another set of my prints and pay? I would have several. The grind my butt thing with me is doing all the stuff then wait almost a damn year. With all this panic even Wife wants to learn to shoot the first AR pistol I made in 9mm. These things are not only ton of fun, they are great around the home guns and can be carried loaded in the vehicle in my state:D:D:D:D
Don't try the Form 1 e-file then. As it's pretty much a buy it and be done process. Not hard or really long of a process. The wait is the only long part.

Don't try the Form 1 e-file then. As it's pretty much a buy it and be done process. Not hard or really long of a process. The wait is the only long part.
If they ever do it like a gun here, maybe 10 day wait, I would have some again. Would love to have a 9mm and a .22 can. Even Wife is on board with those. It just boils me that it takes that damn long to get the stamp. I have heard if you E-file to make your own the wait can be very short but I no longer have access to the machines to make my own. If I could still go in on my day off and use the stuff at work that would be tempting. Making my own Can is dead simple, if I had access to the machines again :(

If NFA stamps could just be bought, like a firearm, I would have several. I don't "like" the $200 of course but, if I could just walk in, fill out the forms, hand them yet another set of my prints and pay? I would have several.

The sad thing is circa 2020, there is no (expletive) reason why all that couldn't be done at point-of-sale: information gathered, background run, stupid tax paid. Done. It has been the computer age for some time now, so it is a testament to government incompetence and waste that we're still where we are.

The grind my butt thing with me is doing all the stuff then wait almost a damn year.

While lame, the eForms for F1s is running around a month, so not so bad, compared to the other horse-hockey waits. Meanwhile I have a (expletive) FFL dealer to dealer paper F4 past the five month point for a machine-gun that is still in ATF limbo. :eek:

If the price is reasonable when I come across one, I'll buy one.

Otherwise I am not spending panic prices for this. They made the right choice providing the option for glock mags.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top