JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now I HAVE to have one. Love it with the brace so no damn stamp needed!!
I wouldn't stamp this if I bought it.

I know you already have one, so like you, buy a second? Or find just the front end, tax stamp the existing?

Hopefully, post CV19, companies start producing aftermarket stuff for these so I can just buy the barrel and or front end and such.

I was thinking the other day, I'm really surprised no one has made a shorter barrel yet.

I wouldn't stamp this if I bought it.

I know you already have one, so like you, buy a second? Or find just the front end, tax stamp the existing?

Hopefully, post CV19, companies start producing aftermarket stuff for these so I can just buy the barrel and or front end and such.

I was thinking the other day, I'm really surprised no one has made a shorter barrel yet.
If NFA stamps could just be bought, like a firearm, I would have several. I don't "like" the $200 of course but, if I could just walk in, fill out the forms, hand them yet another set of my prints and pay? I would have several. The grind my butt thing with me is doing all the stuff then wait almost a damn year. With all this panic even Wife wants to learn to shoot the first AR pistol I made in 9mm. These things are not only ton of fun, they are great around the home guns and can be carried loaded in the vehicle in my state:D:D:D:D

If NFA stamps could just be bought, like a firearm, I would have several. I don't "like" the $200 of course but, if I could just walk in, fill out the forms, hand them yet another set of my prints and pay? I would have several. The grind my butt thing with me is doing all the stuff then wait almost a damn year. With all this panic even Wife wants to learn to shoot the first AR pistol I made in 9mm. These things are not only ton of fun, they are great around the home guns and can be carried loaded in the vehicle in my state:D:D:D:D
Don't try the Form 1 e-file then. As it's pretty much a buy it and be done process. Not hard or really long of a process. The wait is the only long part.

Don't try the Form 1 e-file then. As it's pretty much a buy it and be done process. Not hard or really long of a process. The wait is the only long part.
If they ever do it like a gun here, maybe 10 day wait, I would have some again. Would love to have a 9mm and a .22 can. Even Wife is on board with those. It just boils me that it takes that damn long to get the stamp. I have heard if you E-file to make your own the wait can be very short but I no longer have access to the machines to make my own. If I could still go in on my day off and use the stuff at work that would be tempting. Making my own Can is dead simple, if I had access to the machines again :(

If NFA stamps could just be bought, like a firearm, I would have several. I don't "like" the $200 of course but, if I could just walk in, fill out the forms, hand them yet another set of my prints and pay? I would have several.

The sad thing is circa 2020, there is no (expletive) reason why all that couldn't be done at point-of-sale: information gathered, background run, stupid tax paid. Done. It has been the computer age for some time now, so it is a testament to government incompetence and waste that we're still where we are.

The grind my butt thing with me is doing all the stuff then wait almost a damn year.

While lame, the eForms for F1s is running around a month, so not so bad, compared to the other horse-hockey waits. Meanwhile I have a (expletive) FFL dealer to dealer paper F4 past the five month point for a machine-gun that is still in ATF limbo. :eek:

If the price is reasonable when I come across one, I'll buy one.

Otherwise I am not spending panic prices for this. They made the right choice providing the option for glock mags.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top