JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang. If only they would make it available in a double stack - I would be all over that! Still might consider it even with a single stack. The Ruger 1911's are very nice for the $$.

I own 4 Glocks and like them all quite a lot. But they ain't no stainless 1911. ;)

Yep. I've already got a G20, and it's a great gun. But a stainless 1911 in 10mm, that is an itch that may need to be scratched.

What say you @Ura-Ki? This is kind of up your alley, even if it's just single stack.

Yep. I've already got a G20, and it's a great gun. But a stainless 1911 in 10mm, that is an itch that may need to be scratched.

What say you @Ura-Ki? This is kind of up your alley, even if it's just single stack.

I say Frickin AWESOME! I am a big fan of Ruger, so this definitely fits my wants list. Even though I am a double stack kind of guy for my daily carry pistol, Nothing at all wrong with a single stack, and it's a Ruger, so it's ALL GOOD:):):)

So many wannabe pimps in this thread..... IMG_4311.GIF IMG_4311.GIF IMG_4311.GIF IMG_4311.GIF IMG_4311.GIF IMG_4311.GIF

:s0134:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR